Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Dragon Age Game's Trailer Is Here | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2020 in Videos Discussion

imageNext Dragon Age Game's Trailer Is Here | MMORPG.com

The trailer for the next Dragon Age game has arrived during The Game Awards.

Read the full story here

Comments

• FinvegaFinvega Member RarePosts: 260
    Now if these old, stale gamming company's would just do AAA animation movies...
    [Deleted User]Mustikosdeniter
  • FoolOfATook39FoolOfATook39 Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Im completely whelmed by this video. Felt generic and uninspired.
    JeroKaneNecroma
  • BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 567
    Interesting script: large BioWare logo followed by "It's time for a new hero. No magic hand."

Finally acknowledging what people have known about "BioWare magic" for years?

JeroKane
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    AAA and traile is ZZZ fuck off.

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• NecromaNecroma Member UncommonPosts: 45
    imagine putting bioware logo that big when you're shit company, wait... you're actually not even a own company anymore lol. gg
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    That city looks pretty awesome, hope it does in the game.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    So they are working on their franchises. There is Mass Effect and Dragon Age, I would be lying if I did not admit I am a little excited.
    Chamber of Chains
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,012
    Viper482 said:
    You didn't think it looked over-the-top?

I thought it looked over-the-top. Unless it's a city in another dimension that is.

Then I can see the awesome.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Sovrath said:
    Viper482 said:

I thought it looked over-the-top. Unless it's a city in another dimension that is.

I'm leaning more toward awesome but I have no idea where in the DA universe that could be. There aren't any cities like that in it (that I know of) and it didn't look like a city in the fade.
    Sovrath
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498

Finvega said:

Yeah, except they outsource a good portion of that... remember the World of Warcraft movie?
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430

Samhael said:

Finvega said:

Yeah, except they outsource a good portion of that... remember the World of Warcraft movie?

Or Anthem?

And Solas didn't look mysterious, he looked downright evil. Maybe he got tired of the humans making life miserable for everyone else and leveraged his knowledge of the Fade to take care of things.

Or... maybe he finally met something in the Fade stronger than him.
    Sovrath
  • BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 567
    Iselin said:
    Sovrath said:
    Viper482 said:

I'm leaning more toward awesome but I have no idea where in the DA universe that could be. There aren't any cities like that in it (that I know of) and it didn't look like a city in the fade.

There are two cities in the trailer. The one starting at 0:29 is Antiva City (port is clearly visible, Royal Palace in the background, stained-glass windows everywhere, a rogue sipping wine in the rooftops..). The one shown at 0:38 is Minrathous (capital of Tevinter).

• Erinak1Erinak1 Member UncommonPosts: 205

Samhael said:

Finvega said:

Or Anthem?

And Solas didn't look mysterious, he looked downright evil. Maybe he got tired of the humans making life miserable for everyone else and leveraged his knowledge of the Fade to take care of things.

Or... maybe he finally met something in the Fade stronger than him.
    I mean, they call Solas the Dread Wolf, kinda suggests all isn't peachy between them him the "they" :D