Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIP Rutger Hauer

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
edited July 2019 in Off-Topic Discussion
He passed away in the same year that his iconic Blade Runner character Roy Batty did: 2019.

Post edited by Asheram on

Comments

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Great actor one of my favourites, you remember ' Salute The Juger' and 'Hitchiker' great films 
    Asheram

• PikapikapPikapikap Newbie CommonPosts: 7
    Damn, all my childhood movie idols are dying. Who's next?  :s
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Did anyone clock the date he actually died on or the year, think about what year the film is set in. 

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Did anyone clock the date he actually died on or the year, think about what year the film is set in. 
    The film is set in 2019 and was around november that Roy Batty did his time to die.
  • alisadunkerkalisadunkerk Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Do you know how to complete your research paper that is based on specific information? You can hire online services and they will write essays for you. 
  • Lance45Lance45 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    It's a pity, the film industry has lost a lot :( but what we will never lose.  https://grademiners.com/ You would definitely not be able to present information like these experts, but thanks to them you will be able to share your material more confidently and get an excellent  mark from your teachers. Reliable assistant for many occasions, use it and you will also like it
  • Clay57Clay57 Newbie CommonPosts: 9
    May his soul rest in peace (Amen)
  • bojo2112jonbojo2112jon Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited February 2021
  • lorrielsimslorrielsims Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited February 2021
     Only now, however, does it look like the movie is actually finding some traction. www.floorrefinishingrichmondva.com/

• Betty33Betty33 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    A great actor and a wonderful person. The first meeting happened while watching the painting "Night Hawks". And the list of favorite actors was replenished with one more. It's sad of course. He could have released more than one more wonderful work, played an excellent role. Guys I see comments about helping students, I know an excellent, I have proven service http://writemypapertoday.org/ The guys are great, they approach their work responsibly, collaborated with them more than once and everything is always at the highest level. I recommend.