Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW + New Expansion + Thanks Giving Holiday =

NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 9,446
No one can play, some are getting a Q of 5000+ people with 4hr wait only to be kicked out when they get in game lol Blizzard is working on the problem
xpsyncFTrunks21

Comments

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,850
    edited November 2020
    Nanfoodle said:
    No one can play, some are getting a Q of 5000+ people with 4hr wait only to be kicked out when they get in game lol Blizzard is working on the problem

Well i'm glad, (well not glad really, RL fam issue atm) so i canceled this wed, to fri i had booked off to binge the shit outta shadowlands, but yeah i'd not be happy about a queue of any length, so mildly glad. lol

Knock on wood my server has been issue free, where my boys were hitting me on discord last night asking me how was my server was, as theirs is lag city and disconnects.

They are 60 ofc and focused on gearing for raid, i'm still in bastion, and dinged 53 last night. Two completely different play styles.
    FTrunks21
    Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Remember your ABC's, Always Be Casting! - Preheat 2021

Currently Playing; WOW, SWG:L

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,866
    Europe Chamber of Aspects, no queue at all. And the expansion is great so far, I love Torghast!
    Iselinmmolou
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.
    CPU: Intel Core I7 10700k (5.10ghz) - GPU: ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO 8GB DDR6 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Samsung U32J590 32" 4K monitor - Second display: Philips 273v 27" monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset - Sound: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 15,841
     I love Torghast!
    Me too. Love the unpredictability of the buffs you find that can totally change your experience there.
    Kyleranmmolou
    "I don't wait for games. Games wait for me."
    -- CHUCK NORRIS

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 15,841
    Nanfoodle said:
    They just enabled free character transfers for some of the servers having queue problems.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/free-character-transfers-now-available-for-some-realms/743826

"I don't wait for games. Games wait for me."
    -- CHUCK NORRIS

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 7,983
    edited November 2020
    Worst Exp they have done imo .. so far ..

Really not grabbing me ..The setting and story lines

I get carried around like a sack of groceries by some uppity over the top green guys

Forced to fly around on a Giant Armored Sperm

Then some over the top undead and ohh a Sword in a Stone .. orginal

Work for some silly ass fairies that turn me into a giant bird and make me dry hump another bird with mating calls
      Silly ass woodland shits yelling for help every 100 yards ..

"Hump my Bird "!!!

" Save my Squirrel" !!!

' Collect my Acorns"!!!

FFS  ................... F Off

etc .. etc .. everything feels forced and contrived , and just downright unimaginative .. the well is dry ..
    mmolouIselin
    edited November 2020
    Scorchien is right on one point (can't read him, he's on ignore, but I can read remsleep): the first experience with the first char is, for storytelling purposes, VERY linear. You have no choice but to do the areas in a specific order (Bastion -> Maldraxxus -> Ardenweald -> Revendreth) and you unlock dungeons after doing specific story parts.

Apparently (I didn't try yet) on your next characters you can go wherever you want.

I also didn't really enjoy the Ardenweald faerie stuff, but the other areas are all kinda cool and unique. I specially enjoyed Revendreth and the vampires, with some fun references to books and movies all along the way.
    Special mention for the oppressive atmosphere of the Maw, with increased danger as the Jailer notices you and loss of items on death. It's really hell there.

@remsleep by "childproof" I suppose you mean "griefproof" right ? Yeah, some people don't enjoy not being able to grief their fellow players by killing quest NPCs of their OWN faction. You could still roll an opposite faction character and come kill those NPCs ;)
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.
    CPU: Intel Core I7 10700k (5.10ghz) - GPU: ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO 8GB DDR6 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Samsung U32J590 32" 4K monitor - Second display: Philips 273v 27" monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset - Sound: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,262

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.