Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online 2 Beta Key Giveaway! | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageMortal Online 2 Beta Key Giveaway! | MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has been given beta keys for the all new Mortal Online 2! These keys will let you join in the massive stress test starting today (Nov 27, 2020). Help them in trying to set a new world record! Get your key now while they last!

Read the full story here

Comments

• McSleazMcSleaz Member RarePosts: 280
    I hate full loot PvP but for some strange reason I want to try this game, Thnx for the key.
    xpsync
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    edited November 2020

McSleaz said:

I hate full loot PvP but for some strange reason I want to try this game, Thnx for the key.

So do i

And thank you, as i think you answered the question i was just asking myself, why did i skip Mortal Online the og, game sounds like a mmorpg i'd love, but yeah the word "full" and the other word "PvP".
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • SZ_495SZ_495 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you very much!!!
  • valov07valov07 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you, because I recommend!
  • TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited November 2020
    I like PvP... dont have high expectations... but will give this beta a fair shake. Thanks MMORPG.com staff.
    Post edited by TwistedSister77 on
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

McSleaz said:

The first one was a gankfest of PKers harassing brand new players in the starting area and the staff did not do anything about it, because said PKers and gankers were bribing them as well as they were the biggest spenders in the game so the staff literally did not dare to touch them.

I will also try the game out, but I remain skeptical that I may not enjoy it for the same reasons you aren't going to. But I feel I should at least try it.

I'm not sure how a full loot PvP game will do in 2020/2021, but it's their game, they can do whatever they want with it.
  • Kuroi_TaigaKuroi_Taiga Member UncommonPosts: 29
    I know this was free but I feel like I need a refund.

???
    [Deleted User]
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Not even for free.

That's how much confidence I have in these clowns.
    [Deleted User]

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• Ven0m96Ven0m96 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Спасибо!!!
  • gnerex2gnerex2 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Nice thanks gonna try it
  • FlyountiFlyounti Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks guys!!
  • RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 565
    Posted this in the other MO2 thread but here goes. The game is basically an MMO version of Chivalry or Mordhau at this point FYI.

I'll be honest the first game was the biggest brokenest piece of trash I've ever tried. it was truly a bug ridden horrendous clusterfuck of a game. HOWEVER this game, if you enjoy pvp is shaping up to be something special. Its extremely well made and runs and plays better in beta than most launch games nowadays. I wrote this off completely due to the experience of the first one. My buddy said screw it and tried it. I laughed at him. Turns out he was right, they've done a 180 based on everything I've seen and tried based on the first one. Is it a game for everyone? Absolutely not. Its a game for the original UO people, the Shadowbane people. Its full loot and always on pvp so it is more of a niche game. Loot isn't important however and relatively easy to replace. The graphics and some of the tech they've implemented are astounding for a game that handles battles this size. I played Shadowbane back in the day and loved it. I've mostly checked out of PVP centric games since then but this based on what I've played will bring me back.
    Gyva02[Deleted User]
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    So, how many people did they get online?

• Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
    Never mind the Complain-O-Carebears, Thanks for the key!
    [Deleted User]
  • RhpositivoRhpositivo Member UncommonPosts: 2
    idk why all say "BETA" it's an "ALPHA" test  :tired_face:
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I just had a key made at the hardware store but doesn't seem to work...hmmmm

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    idk why all say "BETA" it's an "ALPHA" test  :tired_face:
    Its supposed to launch next month...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Portal_PersonPortal_Person Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Nilden said:

Not even for free.

That's how much confidence I have in these clowns.

I mean ill take it if you dont want it
  • MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    Due to insane demand for these keys and server melt down we've removed the giveaway from the site.

Sorry!
    Slapshot1188

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Yeah I assumed that the lovely MO community was DDOSing the site like old days.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    We were limping along OK for a number of hours then had complete meltdown.  Certainly feels like a DDoS since we normally don't have issues giving away large numbers of keys quickly.
    Slapshot1188

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• jasteronjasteron Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Yeah I take it the giveaway ran out and people just kept checking.
    Meddle said:
    We were limping along OK for a number of hours then had complete meltdown.  Certainly feels like a DDoS since we normally don't have issues giving away large numbers of keys quickly.
    Their playerbase is known for it.

• SethiarSethiar Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    will the giveaway be back online? :disappointed: