Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowlands Has Its World First Level 60 Players Just Three Hours Into Expansion Launch | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    edited November 2020

OK wow that is some excellent insight, thank you! You know I'll be exploring all that tonight :) Damn! thx.

Yeah i need to get Seed of Corruption back in habit, fell out when i popped in Malefic Rapture, it certainly upended the rotation i've been using forever.

I mean yeah i've pretty much ignored Creeping Death but yeah, that is very tempting!

Kyrian, hmm i was going to go Night Fae, just cause i like the atmosphere, but uggg, i didn't want power to be a deciding factor, but looks like the entire populace is going Kyrian.

lahnmir
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    xpsync said:

OK wow that is some excellent insight, thank you! You know I'll be exploring all that tonight :) Damn! thx.

Yeah i need to get Seed of Corruption back in habit, fell out when i popped in Malefic Rapture, it kinda upended the rotation i've been using forever.

I mean yeah i've pretty much ignored Creeping Death but yeah, that is very tempting!

Yeah well I might be going a bit AoE crazy thanks to malefic rapture. It's also how I die since my void walker struggles to tank 5+ lol. There are a lot of times when I just feel like its healer... and then my damage really tanks.

It's just that I played Affliction through some times when it was pretty AoE weak and now that it's an AoE beast I'm just having  a blast with large pulls, I'll probably settle down to a happy medium eventually but it's a blast for now.
    xpsync
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

Yep very true, viable (killer) aoe is such a welcome change, proably why my rotations seem to be all over the place atm lol. Just not used to this :)

Then again, last time i played the warlock was before classic dropped so started out rusty af on top of all that.

That's what i'm hunting for too, a happy medium for all situations, and must say, "me too", i'm dying more than i ever used to, but having so much fun!

Glad i went warlock last minute, and so looking forward to some shaman action. But once i've unlocked the game and capped my warlock, she deserves the extra TLC for beingf so patient while i went alt crazy :) lol

• knightauditknightaudit Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Like so many that speed level like this .. they will complain there is no content and nothing to do at max level.
    Nanfoodlexpsync
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Like so many that speed level like this .. they will complain there is no content and nothing to do at max level.
    Worse part is if you do sick around, you have to circle back and do areas you have alraady been but now with better gear, max level, so it just makes that content easier. Play as intended. See the game as the developer designed it. 
    xpsync
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Grintch said:
    In two weeks, no one will remember the name.
    I don't remember it now. 
    xpsync

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Amathe said:
    Grintch said:
    In two weeks, no one will remember the name.
    I don't remember it now. 

I didn't even pay attention to who lol
    DragnelusAmathe

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Oooh!  A world first!  I wonder if he'll include this on his resume?

/sarcasm off

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    He probably had to spend 60hrs in beta finding the best 3hr leveling strategy  :D
    strawhat0981
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Woohoo my first mythic plus in shadowlands xD

strawhat0981

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    edited November 2020
    xpsync said:

omg wow is joke
     Pretty accurate, imo.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.