Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMOSide Chat: Happy Thanksgiving - What Are You Playing This Holiday? | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageMMOSide Chat: Happy Thanksgiving - What Are You Playing This Holiday? | MMORPG.com

For us in the United States (and really anyone who wants an excuse to eat tons of food), today is Thanksgiving Day. Though, it goes without saying that this year is going to be very different than many of us are used to. So how are you celebrating, and if you're gaming, what are you diving into today?

Read the full story here

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    Running dungeons for Coin Lords favor on a DDO alt to get her, her 2nd free inventory bag.

Also logging in on STO as they have their Phoenix Prize Pack quest going til the end of the month. My version of cheap gambling, no money involved. Hope springs eternal for a free ship.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Eating a turkey. Reading up on games I might want to play. Best wishes to everyone this holiday.
    doomexGorwekitarad

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• JenasydeJenasyde Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Me & my husband are making Thanksgiving Dinner, got the Turkey in the oven, I helped him prepare it, and we take it out every couple of hours so I can baste it. I also made Strawberry/Banana Jello & Strawberry pie for Desserts. We made some other stuff too, but while the turkey is cooking I'm probably gonna play some Ghost of Tsushima or Dragon Quest XI on my PS4.
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    Having just finished Symphony of the Night on my PSP, I'm on to Circle of the Moon (on a DS).

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 200
    I was playing Galactic Civilizations 3 but the game suddenly became unplayable and now won't play at all from saves. So now I am in deciding mode over what to play next. My choices are Hades, Ace Combat 7, and Star Wars Squadrons. Will install one of these in the next few minutes and get down to playing.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Same as last Thanksgiving, spent my free time in FO76 once I shoved everyone out the door once the dinner was over.

Scot

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity.
  • waveslayerwaveslayer Member UncommonPosts: 511
    WoW Shadowlands, level and a half till 60 then the long gear grind.
    xpsync

Godz of War I call Thee

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    UO as always..

Wow Shadowlands .. which is shit imo .Worst exp they have done

Dawn of Man .. grabeed on Steam during sale .. Really enjoying this ..

and

Dark Bestiary on Steam sale .. enjoying this chill TB tactical RpG

Fisher Online .. solid fishing game ...
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Shadowlands hit level 54 last night and started in to maldraxxus, what an opener. This is a phenomenal expansion so far.

Seems i'm getting a level a night and even though a busy weekend ahead, i'm hoping to no life wow as much as i can.

And without a doubt i'll pop into SWG:L, and maybe pop in and say hey in classic... again maybe, you know Shadowlands, same guild so.
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    Nothing new. A bit of Nioh, a bit of SpellForce, might try some Age of Empires...

I really am a mr.Openness, am I not?
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    I am playing Elite Dangerous (Thanks to Epic for free). And Red Dead Redemption 2 which I have finished before but recently started another game.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Giving Kingdom of Amalur Re-Reckoning a spin. 
    Sovrathlahnmir
    Chamber of Chains
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Mars_OMG said:
    Kingdom Come : deliverance . Advanced the story to building the trebuchet. This game is literally perfection imho. Why can't an mmo be this good ! :)
    I loved this game until they took everything away from me and shoved me in the monastery. I couldn't complete the mission to escape after repeated attempts and quit the game.
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited November 2020
    Downloading Mortal 2 online beta since this site has keys... as an Mmorpg fan... I'll give it a go. (beta is only 3 days)

Have a ton of backlogged FPS games I've bought/subscribed.  Going to play through a bunch of campaigns.
    [Deleted User]
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Playing this

kitarad
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628
    Dead Cells
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    LotRO

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 914
    Im bored...i play lol now and then.need to find a game to live in

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited November 2020
    Ok, picked up a ton of games on steam sale.  Plus I have Origins Pro... which I haven't been utilizing..  so downloaded a bunch there (Battlefields, Titanfalls, Deads Space 1&2, Mass Effect Ardonda, etc.)

First playing Southpark: The Stick Of Truth rpg ($5 on Steam sale)... simple, fun... and amazing use of the IP.  I feel like I'm in a Southpark episode.   :D
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    I'm playing Shadowlands. Would have played more if the servers were more stable this week. Launches are always a hit or miss. Still having fun. 
  • Lark3mLark3m Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Project Gorgon. Who wouldn't want to get drunk and then drink from a cauldron that can either buff you or fling you to some random location on other side of the game world.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited November 2020
    Having a huge ache for Mass Effect. I think I am going to play the series again and I am still picking Garrus Vakarian as my love interest. Spring 2021 is when the remaster is promised to be released and I simply cannot wait.