Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW + New Expansion + Thanks Giving Holiday =

NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
No one can play, some are getting a Q of 5000+ people with 4hr wait only to be kicked out when they get in game lol Blizzard is working on the problem
xpsyncFTrunks21

Comments

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    edited November 2020
    Nanfoodle said:
    No one can play, some are getting a Q of 5000+ people with 4hr wait only to be kicked out when they get in game lol Blizzard is working on the problem

Well i'm glad, (well not glad really, RL fam issue atm) so i canceled this wed, to fri i had booked off to binge the shit outta shadowlands, but yeah i'd not be happy about a queue of any length, so mildly glad. lol

Knock on wood my server has been issue free, where my boys were hitting me on discord last night asking me how was my server was, as theirs is lag city and disconnects.

They are 60 ofc and focused on gearing for raid, i'm still in bastion, and dinged 53 last night. Two completely different play styles.
    FTrunks21
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
     I love Torghast!
    Me too. Love the unpredictability of the buffs you find that can totally change your experience there.
    Kyleranmmolou
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Nanfoodle said:
    They just enabled free character transfers for some of the servers having queue problems.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/free-character-transfers-now-available-for-some-realms/743826

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited November 2020
    Worst Exp they have done imo .. so far ..

Really not grabbing me ..The setting and story lines

I get carried around like a sack of groceries by some uppity over the top green guys

Forced to fly around on a Giant Armored Sperm

Then some over the top undead and ohh a Sword in a Stone .. orginal

Work for some silly ass fairies that turn me into a giant bird and make me dry hump another bird with mating calls
      Silly ass woodland shits yelling for help every 100 yards ..

"Hump my Bird "!!!

" Save my Squirrel" !!!

' Collect my Acorns"!!!

FFS  ................... F Off

etc .. etc .. everything feels forced and contrived , and just downright unimaginative .. the well is dry ..
    mmolouIselin
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.