Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed - PC First Impressions | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• texhnolyzetexhnolyze Member UncommonPosts: 39
    I'm still salty about how they killed Bless and left the playerbase stranded just like that. This game is developed by a different studio, but it's still under Neowiz's wing and published by the same Neowiz.
    Jensyn
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768

Jensyn said:

looks prettier but it was developed by neowiz, it has the the same structure problem like bless even though the lag is less, it still have random fps drop for no reason. and yes it's a different game, and it also has region lock.

This one wasn't actually developed by Neowiz! It is being handled by Round 8 Studios.

I'm just reading the TOS there are no agreement between you and round 8 studios or bandai namco, it's between you and Neowiz!
    Jensyn
  • Aliens091101Aliens091101 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    That is sad to hear. I was looking forward to seeing them make better changes to this game. The 1st one lagged to much. I was not impressed with the 1st one. I was hoping that they would do better with the 2nd one.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    edited November 2020
    Are they still selling the PvP immunity serums?

My apologies they have changed it to where you flag for PvP now. So you get to choose if you want to PvP now. Splendid change.
    Post edited by kitarad on
    Jensyn

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,171
    It played and performed better than the descriptions I've read of Bless Unleashed, but still bogged down at times. Then again, I didn't install it on SSD so perhaps that was a factor.

I found the interface on PC to be horrendous, even for things such as character creation, and the quest and story to be rather meh.

I don't see myself returning to it again.
  • JensynJensyn Member UncommonPosts: 158
    kitarad said:
    Are they still selling the PvP immunity serums?

My apologies they have changed it to where you flag for PvP now. So you get to choose if you want to PvP now. Splendid change.

I thought so, too! I completely forgot to mention it. I wish more games would embrace that for PvP.
    Bookmarks are for quitters. 
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    So the old game is like a so-so girl with a hideous personality . . . 

and this game . . .

is the same girl with a bit of plastic surgery causing a slight self-esteem boost which mitigates the hideous personality just a little bit. 

So you're left with a girl with a slightly less hideous personality with an a bit of enhanced so-so face. Which means that at the end of the day, no one will be playing the game :)

Anyone watch Key & Peele, specifically the Meegan skits?

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • LinifLinif Member UncommonPosts: 338
    I gave it a spin to see how Unleashed tried to improve on its predecessor. 

It looks great. Combat felt like it had potential (There was some hella delay on input. Beta hosted on US servers maybe? Or just poor optimization), and the storyline felt familiar yet fresh. I recognized the city and that was all I could really remember, so it felt new. Had I continued past day 2 perhaps I would have remembered more.

All in all, I think I'll play it when I'm bored and looking for an MMORPG to play. Free to play has that lovely advantage.

I enjoyed the predecessor to endgame, but my choice of class had some disgustingly bad problems with targeting and animation locking in PVP. If Unleashed still hasn't fixed this problem it'll be another storage placeholder until I find something worth the time.
  • ILLISETILLISET Member UncommonPosts: 120

looks prettier but it was developed by neowiz, it has the the same structure problem like bless even though the lag is less, it still have random fps drop for no reason. and yes it's a different game, and it also has region lock.

I played Bless Online on PC and then recently tried Bless Unleashed on PS4 and from what I saw, the game looks way worse. Keep in mind that will happen when switching to console but it was VERY under-rendered.
  • JackripJackrip Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I am a spanish player, yes yes i know some of use hate us cause some of us very troll. But i see terrible that mmorpg and other games arent translate in spanish in 21 century. Seems companies dont know that they are almost discriminating around 577 millions of humans. So when it launches i will test it and check how different is from original bless online but after one hour i will abandon it. I enter in a game for have fun not for need to translate each word of the game.
    ILLISET