Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Releases IAE 2950 Free Fly Schedule | MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986
    Both can be true
    Kyleran[Deleted User][Deleted User]

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    edited November 2020
    tzervo said:
    Tiller said:

Guys, The fact that someone spends his time coming here to defend the game with giant walls of text, charts and staged videos means they know it needs defending and are being compensated to do so.
    Not to be rude but in my days we called those types of folks shills.
    Babuinix said:
    gUyS, The fact that someone spends his time atacking a game with giant walls of text, memes and gifs despite knowing their unicorn theories have no leg to stand on are being compensated to do so.
    Not to be rude but in my days we called those types of folks haters.
    I call them both "entertainment". :D
    xD I'm just here for the entertainment folks. Ma boi Babs is paid to be here and probably hates this job. The "have fun" rabbit and WK blober guy already bounced mostly. He's the only one trying to hold it down at the moment, but isn't get paid for all the extra work replying to everyone.

Babuinix
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    Both can be true
    But only one of them is spending their time posting about a game they play and enjoy B)
    Kyleran
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    ^ Only one is the correct answer xD
    Babuinix
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Babuinix said:
    Both can be true
    But only one of them is spending their time posting about a game in development they play and enjoy B)
    Fixed that for you.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    Kyleran said:
    Babuinix said:
    Both can be true
    But only one of them is spending their time posting about a game in development they play and enjoy B)
    Fixed that for you.
    Adding a redundancy doesn't "fix" anything btw  :D