Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CD Projekt Red Releases Updated Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements - 'You Asked, We Deliver' | MMORP

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageCD Projekt Red Releases Updated Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements - 'You Asked, We Deliver' | MMORPG.com

In a tweet posted earlier today, CD Project Red has tooted their own horn, and provided an updated set of system specs for Cyberpunk 2077. In the new spec sheet, they detail the bare minimum specs all the way to the 4K ray tracing Ultra specs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Well damn. I was hoping to play at 4k with rtx on with my 2080ti. I really dont want to cap my fps at 30.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Well damn. I was hoping to play at 4k with rtx on with my 2080ti. I really dont want to cap my fps at 30.
    DLSS 2.0 quality mode for you. And that's not a bad thing. I've seen many comparisons for many games and DLSS quality usually has better detail than the native rez.

On your system it would basically run @ 1440p and upscaling for display @ 4K. You should be able to get much better than 30 FPS that way AND look as good or better than native 4K.

Check out some videos - it's pretty amazing tech.

As for myself, my monitor is 1440p and I have a 2070 Super so I'm good :)
    GroqstrongSovrath
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Case5590Case5590 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Interesting that the CPU line is 5+ year old CPUs across the board. Clearly GPU bound. Good news for folks with older systems. Easy to upgrade just a GPU if needed.

Probably due to optimisations for the PS4 and XBOne.
    maskedweasel
  • MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    edited November 2020
    Be interesting to see what I can pull off with an I7700K @ 4.5ghz and RTX 2080 Super @ 1080P