Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Huurh...eerrhg !

HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 911
edited November 2020 in General Gaming
I dont even know what to say anymore cuz the world of games has forsaken me or left me for good. Huurh !
When i look on the whole situation..then i see old games that is worn out trying to get great again by springle MSG on it self
just to get a piece of the action and taste better...

Huurh ! Its just gona be like a one night stand anyway  eergh !

Then there are all these new or recently released games that looks worse or like garbage..
Its like this..we all get new gfx cards like 2090 or the new radeon 50xxb2 or what ever they are called.
But for what reason when the games today can run on a potato and looks like trash.

I just want to rant and rable about how bad i find all the games today.

maybe my time as a old player is gone and its time to quit.

And im tired of building up hype for games to come in 2021 2022 ect who knows...it never ends..errhg

Game over - Incert coins

Comments

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    edited November 2020
    I'm not quite as bad off as you. I will have a long time yet playing the games I already have and still enjoying. I don't have to have new games.

While most new games don't interest me at all, I do keep my eyes on what does. Looking forward to:
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Baldur's Gate 3

I'm still a bit skeptical, but am hoping those studios work hard to make their games great.

ZERO MMOs have my eye on them. Most of them may as well just ask me, "Can I have your Debit Card PIN?" (No please or thank you, either.)
    HyperpsycrowUngood

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 911
    edited November 2020
    Ye baldurs gate 3 could be a place holder for me to but its unfinished and buggy atm, so i wait to 2021..huurh !
    AlBQuirky

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,517
    Gonna be honest, I play some of the older games and I enjoy them, so I am not thirsting for a new game to play.

with that said...

Shakes Cane! Get off my lawn!
    AlBQuirkyHyperpsycrow
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,703
    I have found that all genres are cyclical, as is the whole industry, so it's just a case of changing your habits or waiting long enough.

For example, right now seems to be a good time sim / builder games like Planet Zoo, Cities: Skylines still releasing DLCs, Two Point Hospital etc.

Also seems to be quite a good time for racing games, whether you prefer sim style with iRacing, Project Cars, or more arcadey with Dirt 5 just releasing amoungst others.

MMOs are definitely struggling, very few new ones releasing

RPGs...i feel like they're on the downturn at the moment, there are still some releasing but they either seem to be highly focused on story, or ARPGs. Theres not a huge amount of actual roleplaying going on, or advances in gameplay.

So, really just depends what genres you're interested in. I'm feeling the lack of RPGs aimed at my playstyle, but im loving my sim builders and racing games at the moment so I've still got plenty to play. Also enjoying the occasional action / adventure game, AC Valhalla is awesome but i don't feel the genre has really advanced in gameplay much for a while.
    AlBQuirkyHyperpsycrow
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    edited November 2020
    I spend most of my time playing WOW or SWTOR or LOTRO or CoH or Neverwinter or Ultima Online.  When I get bored with the one I'm playing I move on to another "that floats my boat". Recycle, reuse......
    AlBQuirkyHyperpsycrow

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 911
    I dont recycle :p
    AlBQuirky