Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite Dangerous Free @ Epic Games

Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
Elite Dangerous is free at the Epic Games Store for the next week 11/19- 11/25 2020 . Check it out if you haven't tried it.
Asheram[Deleted User]Sovrathxpsync

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Cool ty for the fyi.
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Elite Dangerous is free at the Epic Games Store for the next week 11/19- 11/25 2020 . Check it out if you haven't tried it.
  • Amelia1216Amelia1216 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    cool you guys can try it
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    They always do that when games are about to release DLC. Still, good find for $0.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

Last chance to grab this game for free today 11/25/2020.
    Sovrath
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    Sal1 said:
    I actually did grab it so thanks for the "heads up."
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    edited November 2020
    Grabbed it day one, i already own the game and Horizons but still lol. Made sure my boys snagged it though they don't have it.

My older son asked my younger son and i, why do we grab games we already own? Like GTA 5 for example. Why not! was our only answer, but yeah good question and not sure why we do but we do.
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    i got it and i installed it and played it. But in got nauseus in the tutorial and uninstalled. I am not sure if it was due to the game or i was having sub-clinical symptoms as I felt nauseus the next night briefly playing a different game. 

Either way, I uninstalled. 
    psychosiz1
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
    i got it and i installed it and played it. But in got nauseus in the tutorial and uninstalled. I am not sure if it was due to the game or i was having sub-clinical symptoms as I felt nauseus the next night briefly playing a different game. 

I hope you are okay now.
    xpsync[Deleted User]
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    edited November 2020

From what i've personally found, it's a much better game when it's uninstalled.

Joking, sorta, it's good game, but i had immense issues with it for some reason. So ended up the same way, uninstalled, and yeah no issues since. :)
    psychosiz1
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
    Last chance to grab this game for free today 11/25/2020
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    I grabbed it and I'm sure I'll give it a try it next year.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    I had major issues creating an account...First it took several tries to get them to send an email...had to wait almost an hour before it arrived....The second I entered the code it gave me a message saying my account information has been viewed by over 140 websites....When I tried to sign in it says my account has been compromised and I cant log in lol.....This happened less than one second after I entered the email code.....While ED for free was tempting, this site strikes me as garbage...i'll stick with Steam.
    xpsync[Deleted User]
  • jamilalamjamilalam Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Elite Dangerous is free at the Epic Games Store for the next year.