Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: How To Speed Up Your Leveling In Shadowlands | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft: How To Speed Up Your Leveling In Shadowlands | MMORPG.com

With World of Warcraft: Shadowlands quickly approaching, players are growing eager. Last Tuesday, players were finally given new story content to play as the Death's Rising expansion has begun. In thi guide, Chris will help you speed up the process of getting to 50 to start your adventure in the Shadowlands come November 23rd.

Read the full story here

Comments

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    edited November 2020
    I didn't know about a couple of the extra xp buffs mentioned, thx!

Capped all 12 classes recently so won't be leveling anything for bit, also need to unlock two legion allied races still, but again, won't need those for a bit either.

I'm hoping by the time i start to level allied races chromie has been polished and have marked out a direct story path, because atm anyone and everyone is better off going through BFA, which i've no idea how long it took? Wish i timed it, sort of, i mean you're having such an immersive time the levels just keep popping out of the blue as you're never watching the xp bar.
    Nanfoodle
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    I have been getting my 110 gear and my 115 weapon. My hunter is ready for SL. I'm not in a rush, just gonna have fun exploring and questing. I have no desire to rush at all.
    xpsync