Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ark Survival Evolved Dev Raised Over $180,000 for Extra Life | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageArk Survival Evolved Dev Raised Over $180,000 for Extra Life | MMORPG.com

In some good news, Studio Wildcard, the developers behind Ark Survival Evolved, shared that they raised over $180,000 during their Extra Life live stream recently.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Two important things to note
    1 Do not trust those two con artists from Wildcard with ANYTHING.
    2 Do not trust ANY charity,if you really feel compelled,do some background checks/research.

Even the governments tell you not to trust any of them,how often does the government really care about us,not often so it really tells you something.

Rawiz

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    They did a good job with Ark Evolved at least. I have enjoyed it thoroughly.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• RawizRawiz Member UncommonPosts: 584
    Great. Scamming so much money with Atlas. At least they're giving something back. Studio Wildcard is one of the worst companies in the world.
  • CanPantherCanPanther Member UncommonPosts: 30
    edited November 2020

Rawiz said:

Great. Scamming so much money with Atlas. At least they're giving something back. Studio Wildcard is one of the worst companies in the world.

Correction: Snail Games is one of the worst companies in the world. They own Atlas and Ark.

You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
    You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill
    I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose Freewill

- Rush, Freewill (Album: Permanent Waves)
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    A tinfoil hat buddy of mine, great guy but man, anyway something turned him on to one of these things and found out the guy running was driving a lamborghini, found out where he lives in a leaked facebook database, and yeah f'ing mansion ofc.

So yeah it's not surprising people would be skeptical with so many scammers preying on people's good will. At the end of the day i hope most of that does go to children in need cause if it doesn't that's about as low as a low life could get.
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L