Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conan Exiles Update Overhauls Crafting | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageConan Exiles Update Overhauls Crafting | MMORPG.com

A recent update to Conan Exiles has completely overhauled the crafting in the survival game while bringing about some other updates and changes.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TalraekkTalraekk Member UncommonPosts: 260
    While I haven't delved into this, or the patch notes very deeply, I am unsure if this is a good thing. I love the game but it's already almost painfully complex, and every time I come back I already have to look up recipes and such. The amount of crafting stations I have to make room for in permanent bases is staggering, and aiding people like my mother in game prior to this is a strategic... and painful affair already...
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428

Talraekk said:

While I haven't delved into this, or the patch notes very deeply, I am unsure if this is a good thing. I love the game but it's already almost painfully complex, and every time I come back I already have to look up recipes and such. The amount of crafting stations I have to make room for in permanent bases is staggering, and aiding people like my mother in game prior to this is a strategic... and painful affair already...

right like when i clicked on this i was like oh cool they are finally going to reduce the number of crafting benches i need to do stuff, no. they are actually adding more??
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    More workbenches?!!?!  Did I want more workbenches over a way to organize the crafting recipes, like tabs?  I'm really glad they made this decision for me.

Oh, wait... I'm not.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Too bad Funcom didn't love the AO world as much as it does the Conan universe.
  • EldrachEldrach Member RarePosts: 416
    Well, you can store crafting benches, so it doesn’t have to be super cluttered, but this is adding unecessary complexity to the game