Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual Universe Beta Key Giveaway! | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageDual Universe Beta Key Giveaway! | MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has recieved a limited number of beta keys for Dual Universe which will give players 3 months access to the beta test of Dual Universe! Check out this single-shard sci-fi MMORPG that takes place in a continuous, single-shard world. Get your key now!

Read the full story here

Comments

• AshujoAshujo Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    edited October 2020
    My beta key doesn't work EDIT: Yes it does. Thanks for the key
    Post edited by Ashujo on
  • juslookingjuslooking Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Awesome thanks for the key :)
  • BladesthanBladesthan Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My key is not working as well :(
  • ArsandArsand Member UncommonPosts: 1
    wth you get a free key and still have to pay for a subsciption? whats the point of a key then?
    xpsynciamspamicus[Deleted User]Darwa
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Arsand said:
    wth you get a free key and still have to pay for a subsciption? whats the point of a key then?

F it then, was giving the key to one of my sons, i'll tell him forget it, essentially a scam.
    GdemamiKyleran
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • ChronicGChronicG Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    keys are working and you dont have to pay. it just takes a few minutes until the account is activated after creating.
    Darwa
  • FoxsabreFoxsabre Member UncommonPosts: 14
    edited October 2020
    Grabbed a key and it worked fine on an existing account. Thank you. Log out and back in on website, worked for me.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Added the key during the account creation process and it let me log in. I will say that I didn't last through the tutorial. Maybe I'll give it more of a chance, but man...
    Sensai[Deleted User]

Joined - July 2004

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Added the key during the account creation process and it let me log in. I will say that I didn't last through the tutorial. Maybe I'll give it more of a chance, but man...
    What didn't you like?
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    edited October 2020
    sign up first kept telling me "Invalid Display Name" regardless of what name I enter (not common name) then after that attempt goes "unable to sign up"...
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    edited October 2020
    I got disconnected during loading not once, but pretty much every single time. I guess the server is overloaded and can't handle more people. Edit: apparently it's not the server.. it can't handle 4k resolution. play it on 1080p or lower and the loading works fine.
    Post edited by vegetableoil on
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    A free key to play test a mess for a bunch of inconsiderate, vindictive developers that punish paying customers for actually finding a problem?  Hard pass, although the price of free *might* not be terribly overpriced.

[Deleted User]Gdemami

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Thanks.
  • Highlander2020Highlander2020 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    got code but won't activate
    Dryxaline
  • LinxterLinxter Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Ty vm for the key its work :)
  • StarZetStarZet Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    was use code on my account, and have got another 3month for free, thanks
  • MEDCECTPAMEDCECTPA Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    "Something went wrong, please retry in a few minutes."

https://i.paste.pics/02b2e22dc3c5d9a43a475cbd3ae9815e.png
  • DryxalineDryxaline Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited October 2020
    edit: looks like they just needed to activate my account - works now that theyve done that.
    Post edited by Dryxaline on
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768

Mendel said:

A free key to play test a mess for a bunch of inconsiderate, vindictive developers that punish paying customers for actually finding a problem?  Hard pass, although the price of free *might* not be terribly overpriced.

You are right about testing a mess and vindictive. They got mad when I said their server is bad and laggy, wtf.
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609

Mendel said:

You are right about testing a mess and vindictive. They got mad when I said their server is bad and laggy, wtf.

They became vindictive in my eyes when they banned paying players who found a bug during a test phase on something they messed up.  You may say they exploited this bug, but they confirmed the bug was actual, not just something behaving peculiarly.  Observe ("Hey, this looks odd").  Test ("It let me reset the privileges").  Parts of the scientific method in action.

These developers seem to have very thin skin.  I expect this won't be the last example of their unprofessional behavior.

[Deleted User]Gdemami

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.