Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge: Unchained Launches Free Trial Through November 16th | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2020 in Videos Discussion

imageArcheAge: Unchained Launches Free Trial Through November 16th | MMORPG.com

Gamigo has announced that players interested in their MMORPG, ArcheAge: Unchained, can now check it out for free for three days thanks to a new trial by the company.

Read the full story here

Comments

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    a -WHOLE- 3 days!?! - be still my heart!
  • Jaguaratron1Jaguaratron1 Member UncommonPosts: 298
    3 days lol.
  • RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 577
    I thought Trion was bad, but my god Gamigo is infinitely more clueless. 3 days just lol.
    Dragonyck
  • doomexdoomex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    edited October 2020
    In 3 days you will start to like the game. People will buy it. Then after few weeks they will realize why they paid for this trash of a game. Nice tactic.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    NOPE.JPG

LOL not gonna even waste time looking for it
    Apridise
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Trying to do all they can before AA2 comes out.
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    To be fair, you should be able to tell if you like a game or not after playing for 3 days.

I mean, I only made about 4ish hours into ArcheAge, when I realized this game was just never going to click with me.

But as said above also, after 3 days, you will know if you like the game enough to buy it. But, the game could change after you get to cap, or end game, and it turns to sad suck too.. so there is that.

Make your own call.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    remsleep said:

Albatroes said:

AA2 is at least 5 years away, and its questionable if it gets completed

I doubt that gamigo will even be in business 5 years from now.

Remember that Kano guy who told us all over and over that Gamigo would lose there license 10 months after they acquired it from Trion and that AAU would be shut down because XL games was not going to renew there license ...

poor guy was a White Knight turned to clueless bitter Black Knight , then he just ran away ...

ohh well
    alkarionlog
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    edited October 2020
    So does that actually mean you get 72 hours of gameplay during the time you're logged in or that you litterally have only 3 days iniwhich half that time still ticks over whilst offline? Either way, I don't think 72 hours, or 3 days, is going to give much to a player vs ArcheAge original. So with that said it does seem a bit pointless.

imageimage

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

remsleep said:

Scorchien said:

remsleep said:

Albatroes said:

AA2 is at least 5 years away, and its questionable if it gets completed

I doubt that gamigo will even be in business 5 years from now.

Remember that Kano guy who told us all over and over that Gamigo would lose there license 10 months after they acquired it from Trion and that AAU would be shut down because XL games was not going to renew there license ...

poor guy was a White Knight turned to clueless bitter Black Knight , then he just ran away ...

ohh well

Would love to see proof of any of this was ever said, because that is some made up shit

Gamigos contract with XL expires late part of 2021 - so let's see what happens instead of dredging up bullshit eh?

actually akano did mention when the contract expire, the game would be dead because XL would not renew said contract, he didn't said the time for that

but serious you had any doubt? when you tell people the best part of the game was alpha, you know there is something wrong with the game, and that is not even nostalgy talking, we was calling that the moment the game hit the status of launched
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.