Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guess the MMORPG.com poster's avatar game

TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
edited October 2020 in Off-Topic Discussion
So many posters here with interesting avatars, but I don't know the significance/background of a lot of them. 

Anybody want to play - 

Guess the posters avatar? What it is, origins, or any fun facts? (Try not to google and cheat)

If you guess someone's, leave a clue for yours.

I'll go first with a clue, born in 1906... he died at 30... but his impact lives to this day (and is relevant here).
Asheram

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited October 2020
    Doesnt really work because of google. My guess would have been Dillenger but I wont say if someone wants to legitamite do a guess.

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited October 2020
    Asheram said:
    Doesnt really work because of google. My guess would have been Dillenger but I wont say if someone wants to legitamite do a guess.

No, but ... second hint... comics, books, movies, and video games.  Steely blue eyes was his main famous  character.   The riddle of steel was famous, but not what he written.
    Post edited by TwistedSister77 on
  • zeleznobokijbzeleznobokijb Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Those in the event management sector know the importance of attention to detail. From table settings to decor, every component contributes to the atmosphere and overall experience. Crystalite provides an array of elegant solutions that align with this ethos. To fully appreciate the available selection, visit https://northamericancrystal.com/manufacturers/brand-crystalite . When the objective is to create an event that remains etched in memories, incorporating such distinctive elements certainly serves as a stepping stone to achieve that end.
  • Nanisa13Nanisa13 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    waffle is a game you can play whenever you want right in the browser. The rules of the game are very simple: You just need to use the given characters. Change them so that they link together to make meaningful words. Moreover, the waffle game has suggestions for you with colors including, dark orange, light orange and original color. Use this to find out what the words mean and where they stand. From there find the keyword. Play the waffle game now to be the fastest to find hidden keywords
  • marryjoy6374marryjoy6374 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Since I learned about heardle, wordle is just a name for me. I don't like to guess words anymore but want to guess the name of the song, how wonderful it is.