Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chris Roberts is super serious about providing better communication on SQ42 - pinky promise

13»

Comments

• rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    Kyleran said:
    Bottom line, they have technical issues which they have no idea how to resolve hence no ability to predict when SQ42 might go "beta," nevermind when it could release.

"When it's ready" is actually a cringe worthy response this many years later.

The 'technical' issues are the impossible things he promised 8 or 9 years ago that werent possible then and still arent possible. I think somewhere in his twisted head he thinks he is like George Lucas who couldnt do all the things he wanted to do with Star Wars because the tech didnt exist. But I also suspect much like George lucas and Star Wars when the tech is ever possible it will be worse than the original idea was with mush worse technology.

If he sells out to Disney (or Amazon) and they allow some know nothing feminazi to completely destroy anything that could have been salvaged then his desire to emulate Lucas will be complete.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    rodarin said:

If he sells out to Disney (or Amazon) and they allow some know nothing feminazi to completely destroy anything that could have been salvaged then his desire to emulate Lucas will be complete.

Huh?

This took a massive right turn and I can't say I really like it lol.
    [Deleted User]MightyUncleanKyleran
    rodarin said:

Huh?

Slapshot1188
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    rodarin said:
    rodarin said:

Huh?

What's  that have to do with this?  I got the context, just not the relevance.  There are plenty of youtubers still up in arms over her, and every other possible SJW agenda, why not go there?
    rodarin said:
    rodarin said:

Huh?

What's  that have to do with this?  I got the context, just not the relevance.  There are plenty of youtubers still up in arms over her, and every other possible SJW agenda, why not go there?
    the relevance is any SC fan that actually wants this thing to release and is honest with themselves has a singular hope...someone takes it over. And to them its more than likely going to be Amazon. The point is be careful what you wish for.

In the end this thing will never ever get finished. It is already released, at least enough for people to say its an MVP. Which it isnt even close to being. 

It will drag on as long as they continue to get money from people. Unless Roberts takes money from the wrong people who have contingencies to that money and Roberts fails to meet those contingencies.

Not like that fake ass $46 million loan he got from those guys in Australia or South Africa or wherever. There were supposed contingencies on that as well, and those were that SQ 42 had to have some sort of advancement and also a summer 2020 release...guess they missed that one. The money was allegedly for marketing for said release. I wonder if all 46 million is still sitting somewhere untouched?

But then again they keep selling 'shares' so who knows. The guy has to be one of the greatest con men in history to continually get money for nothing. Living off half truths and never releasing a game he was in charge of yet people who should be smarter hand him millions. More than likely tax write offs but still there are better charities to donate to.

How many loans and 'investments' now? Coutts 5 million (still unpaid even though they claimed they would pay it off before end of tax year 2018). Clive Calder aforementioned 46 million. Then along with some other shell companies exercised a 'one time opportunity' to buy more shares (17.25 million) this past March.

So despite 'record breaking' crowd funding theyre into these two guys alone for close to 70 million. And those are just the ones we know about. Yeah I know 63.25 of that is 'shares' they sold. The whole frigging shebang isnt worth a 10th of that. They dont own anything but a few fancy coffee makers, a mural and some doors. All that is outdated now as well.

Its a ponzi scheme mixed with some scams sprinkled with some bullshit.