Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Countrio - Text based game like Kings of Chaos.

gareth112gareth112 Member UncommonPosts: 5
edited October 2020 in PC Gaming
Hi all, hope this is ok, but I've been working on a game called Countrio, it's a game where you create a Country, chose the type of government and a leaders name.

I'm looking for players to populate the game and to help create a community that will allow me to add new features, and resolve any bugs.

you're population increases every turn (every 5 minutes) as does your income, you can talk to other players, join alliances, battle players, researches, buying tools and weapons... etc.

If you'd like to join please go to http://www.countrio.co.uk.

we also have a discord, link is on the front page of the site. 

I'm also after anyone who's in to dev development (PHP, MySQL) to help create/improve the game. 

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,976
    Welcome to the forums! :)

I hope your game goes well.
  • gareth112gareth112 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Scot said:
    Welcome to the forums! :)

I hope your game goes well.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to this, I'm not a 100% web site designer haha, but it's a project that i've been working on for around 2 years on and off, anyone who joins the discord and says there from here, put your Countrio username and I'll give you all a weeks worth of in game resources. 
    remsleep said:
    The logo is super politically charged right now... the conflict is palpable 
    exactly, and I'm not even American :) 
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Good luck with your game!
    Good luck with your game!
    Thank you very much.