Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to see a cute dog?

Its my girlfriends dog, her name is Nikki. Ive never done much with youtube, but I figured I'd try to make a video.

This is my second attempt: Nikki vs The Marshmallow

I'm a really big Chuck fan if you couldn't tell by the title of the video ;)

Another thing, after making this video I've decided never to get on the wrong end of a loaded police dog, dogs are freakin fast with their mouths!

I had to slow the video down a tiny bit, or you can't even tell she eats the marshmallow, it just disappears!

Enjoy...

Comments

• jacobMarlyjacobMarly Member Posts: 1

My cat Jake is way cutre!

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Man, that dog is quick!!

I cant get my dog Chloe to do that.  She has to sniff it first.  She is a 6 yr old bloodhound/Basset.  I can hide her toy in the house and she will find it.  She sticks her nose in the air and pegs it every time.

This is Chloe.  She is 81 pounds.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

If the dog ain't a German Shepard then it isn't cool imo.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• harryjackharryjack Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    AlloughN said:

Its my girlfriends dog, her name is Nikki. Ive never done much with youtube, but I figured I'd try to make a video.

This is my second attempt: Nikki vs The Marshmallow

I'm a really big Chuck fan if you couldn't tell by the title of the video ;)

Another thing, after making this video I've decided never to get on the wrong end of a loaded police dog, dogs are freakin fast with their mouths!

I had to slow the video down a tiny bit, or you can't even tell she eats the marshmallow, it just disappears!

Enjoy...

Nice dog. My friend have same dog's breed. His dog is well groomed, vaccinated and healthy. He is very serious about his dog health.
  • LachlanCollicottLachlanCollicott Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    You scratch his head and soothe him as he wiggles around on your lap. And then suddenly, you realize: This isn't just any dog, so buy Natural Supplements For Dogs and make them healthy. It's your dog, and he knows exactly what he wants. He wants to be loved for who he is — not because of how many cookies he can eat or how much fur is on his tail.
  • spectralaspectrala Member UncommonPosts: 95
    I guess I was so late I couldn't see the cute dog anymore  :# :'(