Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling all Deoch 1 aisling..

2»

Comments

• HolyKnightsHolyKnights Member CommonPosts: 6
    I can't even remember all the names but some i remember are logoth and allita, both atavism iii age, hyrulien, Apoccalypse (pure priest), dmz something or other (demigog in rucession), etc....
  • HolyKnightsHolyKnights Member CommonPosts: 6
    Oh yea! and the level 99 peasant, Asphyxiate, who was the one and only level 99 peasant lol
  • FlynnZeroFlynnZero Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I started in Deoch 14. Had a pure warrior named Apocalypsen. i definitely remember you Stormbow. Remember the Holy Knights Guild? hahahahaha. Anyways, douchebag GM mark, who everyone hated, banned that warrior. i came back around deoch 24 I think, and made a prizard/summoner. that one was accidentally deleted lol. i'd maybe be willing to play again if we could get some old players back in. 

Damn, someone really liked my old guild!
    I was just digging through old sites I had and seen this thread.
    Soon as I seen Stormbow on here I had to say hello!

Deoch 6 Good Ole KnightFlynn here.

Flynn~

P.S

Asphyxiate was also my student :P I was so proud when she maxed

Flynn~

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    FlynnZero said:
    I started in Deoch 14. Had a pure warrior named Apocalypsen. i definitely remember you Stormbow. Remember the Holy Knights Guild? hahahahaha. Anyways, douchebag GM mark, who everyone hated, banned that warrior. i came back around deoch 24 I think, and made a prizard/summoner. that one was accidentally deleted lol. i'd maybe be willing to play again if we could get some old players back in. 

Damn, someone really liked my old guild!
    I was just digging through old sites I had and seen this thread.
    Soon as I seen Stormbow on here I had to say hello!

Deoch 6 Good Ole KnightFlynn here.

They will probably never see it. It's a 3 year old thread and the poster hasn't posted in 3 years.
    FlynnZero
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Figured I'd throw it up there and eventually maybe they will see it!

Flynn~