Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Releasing on PS4 on October 22

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Unleashed Releasing on PS4 on October 22

Bless Unleashed finally has a launch date for PS4. You can look forward to playing it on your on October 22 this year.

Read the full story here


Comments

  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,273
    Bless is like the COVID-19 of MMOs at this point. They are just spreading it everywhere and no one wants it.
    meerclar
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter
     
  • moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400
    Reminds me of the Bob's Burgers opening credits. Grand Opening... Grand Re opening... Grand re re opening.
    blazingcutScot
  • Agent_KovaAgent_Kova Member UncommonPosts: 11
    This version of Bless is actually fun, so props to them I guess.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,642
    This version of Bless is actually fun, so props to them I guess.
    I am hearing good things about this release. Interested to see how they do with this. The name alone could be its downfall. 
    NyghthowlerCatibrie
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    and new people take the bait, guys never learn
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • NecromaNecroma Member UncommonPosts: 45
    whoever preorders this game, just deserves everything they'll get later on, like literally... be it bad or good. big yikes for this cashgrab
  • EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

    Tiller said:

    Bless is like the COVID-19 of MMOs at this point. They are just spreading it everywhere and no one wants it.



    I was thinking the same thing. These guys are taking the "it's not how many times you get knocked down, it's how many times you get back up" a little too far... sometimes you just gotta stay down so you don't keep getting the sh*t kicked out of you.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,642

    Emeraq said:



    Tiller said:


    Bless is like the COVID-19 of MMOs at this point. They are just spreading it everywhere and no one wants it.






    I was thinking the same thing. These guys are taking the "it's not how many times you get knocked down, it's how many times you get back up" a little too far... sometimes you just gotta stay down so you don't keep getting the sh*t kicked out of you.



    This game was bought buy a different dev team and have sunk allot of work into this game. Streamer who have played it have said its not the same game.
    Catibrie
  • Lyuke13Lyuke13 Member UncommonPosts: 7

    Nanfoodle said:


    This game was bought buy a different dev team and have sunk allot of work into this game. Streamer who have played it have said its not the same game.



    It may be a different team (which is not, bucause most of the people that worked on Bless, worked on this), the problem is that it has the same father company, which was tha main issue of Bless. But don't worry, someone will find bug to get rich and they won't roll back or fix anything to try to balance the game again, so people abusing bug will get stronger and stronger, while you have to suffer inflation :)

    I won't fall for the trap again and i won't trust this studio anymore after they failed and lied on every front for selling Bless.

  • sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 688
    So this Bless Online vs Bless Unleashed thing confuses me a bit. I see some people say it's not the same game, and others that say it is. I've seen mention that Unleashed uses UE4 and Online used UE3, and that Unleashed has different (sort of...) developers.

    So which is it? Are they the same?

    Is it the same world? Same maps? Same structures? Same quests? Same races and classes? And if you're answering these questions, do you REALLY know (as in you've played both games) or are you just assuming?

    I know there are a number of games that just keep releasing the exact same game over and over with different names and stuff, but it kind of sounds like that is NOT the case here after reading various articles about it.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,642
    edited September 2020
    sschrupp said:
    So this Bless Online vs Bless Unleashed thing confuses me a bit. I see some people say it's not the same game, and others that say it is. I've seen mention that Unleashed uses UE4 and Online used UE3, and that Unleashed has different (sort of...) developers.

    So which is it? Are they the same?

    Is it the same world? Same maps? Same structures? Same quests? Same races and classes? And if you're answering these questions, do you REALLY know (as in you've played both games) or are you just assuming?

    I know there are a number of games that just keep releasing the exact same game over and over with different names and stuff, but it kind of sounds like that is NOT the case here after reading various articles about it.
    A different company bought Bless Online, new set of devs and retooled the game and made Bless Unleashed. Between the two games its not the same hands. The combat has been reworked and so has the classes. Is it a scam? No clue. Are the few streamers I watched playing say its not the same game and its for the first time fun to play, are they paids to say so? No idea. I will be watching the new release of this version of the game to see what people say. I will be watching some streams as well. I played the first Bless and I am sceptic but willing to let other people pay for the game and see if its worth my time. 
    Catibrie
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited September 2020
    sschrupp said:
    So this Bless Online vs Bless Unleashed thing confuses me a bit. I see some people say it's not the same game, and others that say it is. I've seen mention that Unleashed uses UE4 and Online used UE3, and that Unleashed has different (sort of...) developers.

    So which is it? Are they the same?

    Is it the same world? Same maps? Same structures? Same quests? Same races and classes? And if you're answering these questions, do you REALLY know (as in you've played both games) or are you just assuming?

    I know there are a number of games that just keep releasing the exact same game over and over with different names and stuff, but it kind of sounds like that is NOT the case here after reading various articles about it.

    I played the ps4 beta a week or two ago and none of the things i saw there were in Bless. Map, story, npcs, combat, abilities. I played a mage here, and I also played a mage in Bless and it was different as well. Of course if was only a limited beta so I don't know if at some point you would get to areas from the original Bless, but i doubt it. It felt like a completely new game. I actually enjoyed this one. From the original Bless i literally only liked the mage class, the rest of the game was meh. EDIT: it's probably the same universe, but that's it. I didn't find any other connection to old Bless. We will see after release if there's anything else similar.
    Nanfoodlesschrupp




  • pifiaspifias Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I might be biased because I kept playing Bless Online for 700h+. I bought the Collector's edition and at some point I wanted to refund but couldn't, so I decided to keep playing..... and it was fun while it lasted.

    Having seen the footage from Xbox gameplay I decided to try out the PS4 version, and to my surprise it was delightful. It was the game it should have been given to us as Bless Online. It wasn't, but now it is.

    I had luck by joinning the PC stress test of the game that ended today. And once again I was surprised. It was a huge success, no crashes, no bugs that I could see, and hundreds of people in small zones with no lag or frame drop whatsoever. It worked even better than in PS4. While it retains much of the asthetics such armor and stuff, this is definately not Bless Online. Its much better. If you liked Bless Online you'll like and probably love this game. This is a totally different game that was Bless Online

    To all of you in the fence about playing the game in PS4 or PC in the future just watch Xbox gameplay. Its the same. If you like what you see, play it. Its free. You don't have to buy founders packs.

    Me? I can't wait until the PC version comes out, because well, there is nothing in the horizon. Even if ELYON comes out, it will probably play better due to Unreal Engine 4. Hell I might even just jump on PS4 until the PC version comes out.
Sign In or Register to comment.