Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: Squadrons - A New CG short,

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2020 in Videos Discussion

imageStar Wars: Squadrons - A New CG short,

EA has released a new Star Wars: Squadrons CG short entitled, "Hunted" depicting a battle between the New Republic fleet and an Imperial dockyard on Var-Shaa. Star Wars: Squadrons is a space simulator that intends to have some fairly robust dogfights and an exceptional space-battle atmosphere.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    cool duel!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    I hope my G2 arrives around the same time this releases.
  • toxicmangotoxicmango Member UncommonPosts: 119
    This may be the first time in nearly forever where an Imperial character has come out on top, even for a moment. I only hope it doesn't go down the same false advertising as BF2 where the supposed Imperial perspective/campaign turned out to be a bait and switch.
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    I think i saw its only going to be 5v5? this makes me really sad, is this confirmed?
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    DrunkWolf said:
    I think i saw its only going to be 5v5? this makes me really sad, is this confirmed?

They have a 5v5 dogfight as well as "Fleet Battles" which is a bit unclear. It also says 5v5 but mentions bots and other stuff.

Fleet Battles

"Unite with your squadron online or play against bots to tip the scales in monumental fleet battles – a multi-stage, objective-based contest between two squadrons of five. Advance the frontline by dominating the enemy in intense dogfights and carry out bombing runs to take out capital ships protecting your ultimate goal: the destruction of the massive, enemy flagship."

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Great trailer!  Better than some of the movies.....

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.