Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web teaser

NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610

Seen every area in the video in streams but the last one. No clue what it is. 

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    That last area had a Luclin feel to it.
    cheyaneMendel

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• TwoTubesTwoTubes Member UncommonPosts: 328
    Its the raid...
  • BazgrimTVBazgrimTV Member UncommonPosts: 39
    edited September 2020
    That's the Isle of Infinite Storm, one of the raid zones. We got a good look at it in this stream: 

This "web teaser" video is simply the opening crawl of their new website homepage.
    NanfoodleachesomaKumapon
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    BazgrimTV said:
    That's the Isle of Infinite Storm, one of the raid zones. We got a good look at it in this stream: 

This "web teaser" video is simply the opening crawl of their new website homepage.
    Thanks, watching that now. Missed that one =-)
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Amathe said:

With a touch of Tower of Frozen Shadows thrown in for good measure.  The more I see of this, the more is seems a direct 'EQ with improved graphics'.

Not really what I want.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    edited September 2020
    Mendel said:
    Amathe said:

With a touch of Tower of Frozen Shadows thrown in for good measure.  The more I see of this, the more is seems a direct 'EQ with improved graphics'.

Not really what I want.

OMG I loved the Tower of Frozen Shadow. My friends and I spent so much time there.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Amathe said:
    Mendel said:
    Amathe said:

Not really what I want.

OMG I loved the Tower of Frozen Shadow. My friends and I spent so much time there.

ToFS was great!  I just don't want the same thing all over again.  I want different.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Mendel said:
    Amathe said:
    Mendel said:
    Amathe said:

Not really what I want.

ToFS was great!  I just don't want the same thing all over again.  I want different.

You seem to be on a loop, you are upset at things that are different and upset at things that are similar. I'm not sure you know what you are looking for. Also how are you sure it's the same experience?