Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prester John aka David The Priest King/Dajjal/Carbon 12/Mars/Seth/Satan/Set/Shem/Samael/Samuel

KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 1,875
edited December 2020 in Off-Topic Discussion

It is certain that the Jesuit mission which established itself at the court of the Mughal emperor Akbar at the end of the 16th century thought that the Priest King still ruled in Cathay, that mysterious land described by Marco Polo. It was only after 1603, when a member of that mission, one Benedict Goes, had been despatched to investigate this possibility and in so doing found that Cathay was one and the same as China, a land about which much had been learned during the course of the 16th century, that it was concluded that there remained no place on earth where the great Christian king might still reign.

The Portuguese continued to call the Negus of Abysinnia by the name of Prester John, and the rest of the world has followed suit. The name, however, became no more than a convenient title for a minor king. The legend of Prester John, like many other legends of the Middle Ages, fell before the relentless advance of modern geographical knowledge. And yet, in the development of that knowledge it had played a most significant part.

In its youth this legend encouraged the exploration of the land route between Europe and Central Asia and the Far East; in its middle age it assisted the discovery of the direct sea route to the Indies; even at the moment of its death it was still strong enough to lead to the identification of Cathay with the Chinese Empire.

Carpini made a passing reference to the Black Cathayans, who, he claimed, were Christian in all but name. They had recently been conquered by the Mongols. But the Prester was not among these people; he had moved to the adjacent land of India Major, if one is permitted to interpret ‘the black Saracens who are also called Ethiopians’ as a reference to the Kara, or 'Black', Kitai. In the 13th century, it is worth noting, the term Ethiopia was so imprecise as not to justify its location in Africa without supporting evidence which, in this case, is not present.

Prester John, Carpini wrote, lived beside these ‘black Saracens'. Chinggis Khan tried to invade his land but was repelled by the Prester, who sent against the invading troops what sounds very much like explosive charges fastened to the backs of horses and set off at the right moment by suicide soldiers. But another version of Carpini's account told a different story.

Prester John and his son David were described as kings of India to whom the Mongols used to pay tribute. Chinggis Khan, however, put an end to this practice by invading the land of Prester John and defeating King David. The victorious Prester is in the tradition of the stories of 1145 and 1221; the defeated Prester fits in with the travellers’ tales of the second half of the 13th century.

his migration assimilated and replaced the various Indo-European speakers of the region to create a distinct identity because the language and culture of the Turkic migrants eventually supplanted the original Indo-European influences. This fluid definition of Uyghur and the diverse ancestry of modern Uyghurs create confusion as to what constitutes true Uyghur ethnography and ethnogenesis. Contemporary scholars consider modern Uyghurs to be the descendants of a number of peoples, including the ancient Uyghurs of Mongolia migrating into the Tarim Basin after the fall of the Uyghur Khaganate, Iranic Saka tribes and other Indo-European peoples inhabiting the Tarim Basin before the arrival of the Turkic Uyghurs.[52] They represent 0.31% of the total population of China. DNA analyses indicate the peoples of central Asia such as the Uyghurs are all mixed Caucasian and East Asian.[24] Uyghur activists identify with the Tarim mummies, remains of an ancient people inhabiting the region, but research into the genetics of ancient Tarim mummies and their links with modern Uyghurs remains problematic, both to Chinese government officials concerned with ethnic separatism and to Uyghur activists concerned the research could affect their indigenous claim.

Other Related Subjects

Post edited by KingNaid on

Comments

• KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 1,875

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited September 2020
    KingNaid... for you...

I've read many of your threads, Im really impressed by your passion.  However,  discussing with you writings, scriptures, and prophecies will doubtlessly be off topic here... and counterproductive...  so I'll appeal to not to your brilliant mind, but to your heart and soul.  

:) 
    KingNaid... for you...

I've read many of your threads, Im really impressed by your passion.  However,  discussing with you writings, scriptures, and prophecies will doubtlessly be off topic here... and counterproductive...  so I'll appeal to not to your brilliant mind, but to your heart and soul.  

you cant even get own false gods race correct
    httpsipinimgcomoriginals622266622266ceb2fa4f56445c0c7455bcb673jpg
    But thats how they programmed the gentile
    a man of good family, breeding, or social position.
    a male personal servant, especially of a man of social position; valet.
    a male attendant upon a king, queen, or other royal person, who is himself of high birth or rank.

The jentil (or jentilak with the Basque plural), are a race of giants in the Basque mythology. This word meaning gentile, from Latin gentilis, was used to refer to pre-Christian civilizations and in particular to the builders of megalithic monuments, to which the other Basque mythical legend the Mairuak are involved too.

The jentil were believed to have lived alongside the Basque people. They were hairy and so tall that they could walk in the sea and throw rocks from one mountain to another. This stone throwing has led to several tales and explanations for ancient stone buildings and large isolated rocks. Even the Basque ball game, pilota, is ascribed to these stone-throwers. The tradition lives on in the Basque power games of stone lifting and throwing. Some attributed to the jentil the defeat of Roland in the Battle of Roncevaux, where the Basques defeated the Frankish army by throwing rocks on them. The giants were believed to have created the neolithic monuments, such as dolmens, found around the Basque Country.

A gentle person is someone who is calm and rational in a state of anger. a female dog, wolf, fox
    noun
    a maggot, esp when used as bait in fishing SYNONYMS FOR gentle 1 clement, peaceful, pacific, soothing; tender, humane, lenient, merciful. 3 temperate. 5 noble. 7 manageable, docile, tame, quiet. If someone is docile, he is easily taught or handled.
    Created partly from Noble genes
    Origin of gentle
    1175–1225; Middle English gentle, gentil(e), from Old French gentil “highborn, noble,” from Latin gentīlis “belonging to the same family,” equivalent to gent- (stem of gēns ) gens + -īlis -le
    The unofficial title Baal Shem was given by others who recognized or benefited from the Baal Shem's ability to perform wondrous deeds, and emerged in the Middle Ages, continuing until the early modern era.
    Rabbi Elijah Ba'al Shem of Chelm is the oldest historical figure to have been contemporaneously known as a Baal Shem.[9] He was known to study Kabbalah. His descendant, Tzvi Ashkenazi, claimed that he created a Golem using the power of God's name.[10] He received the title of Ba'al Shem because of his creation of this anthropomorphic being through the use of "Shem"

daniel 7

there shall be a fourth kingdom on earth
        that shall be different from all the other kingdoms;
    it shall devour the whole earth,
        and trample it down, and break it to pieces.
    24 As for the ten horns,
    out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise,
        and another shall arise after them.
    This one shall be different from the former ones,
        and shall put down three kings.
    25 He shall speak words against the Most High,
        shall wear out the holy ones of the Most High,
        and shall attempt to change the sacred seasons and the law;
    and they shall be given into his power
        for a time, two times,[i] and half a time.
    26 Then the court shall sit in judgment,
        and his dominion shall be taken away,
        to be consumed and totally destroyed.
    27 The kingship and dominion
        and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven
        shall be given to the people of the holy ones of the Most High;
    their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom,
        and all dominions shall serve and obey them.”

edited September 2020
    Artists? nah, they'd probably paint Steven Hawkins buff and standing on his head 20+ years from now.  House of David through Mary's lineage = Jewish.  Not sure of skin tones or features, don't care.  

It's 2020, surely you do not deny the historical evidence of Jesus the person that was crucified and had followers that led to christianity (you can doubt the miracles).    The historical Jesus is fact, documented by historians and archeology evidence by secular researchers and atheists (and of course Christians).

Daniel was an amazing prophet.  There are so many interpretations of Daniel's dreams (particularly chapter 7/8).  Christian take solice in that they point to the the coming of Christ (Son of Man)  Also, many point to the fact that many of them (if not all, depending on interpretation and historical context) have been fulfilled... so is Daniel end times prophecy or Revelations?  Or other, or none.  

Artists? nah, they'd probably paint Steven Hawkins buff and standing on his head 20+ years from now.  House of David through Mary's lineage = Jewish.  Not sure of skin tones or features, don't care.  

It's 2020, surely you do not deny the historical evidence of Jesus the person that was crucified and had followers that led to christianity (you can doubt the miracles).    The historical Jesus is fact, documented by historians and archeology evidence by secular researchers and atheists (and of course Christians).

Daniel was an amazing prophet.  There are so many interpretations of Daniel's dreams (particularly chapter 7/8).  Christian take solice in that they point to the the coming of Christ (Son of Man)  Also, many point to the fact that many of them (if not all, depending on interpretation and historical context) have been fulfilled... so is Daniel end times prophecy or Revelations?  Or other, or none.  

Matthew 1 18
    Now the birth of Jesus the Messiah[i] took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been engaged to Joseph, but before they lived together, she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit. 19 Her husband Joseph, being a righteous man and unwilling to expose her to public disgrace, planned to dismiss her quietly. 20 But just when he had resolved to do this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for the child conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 11
    A shoot shall come out from the stump of Jesse, and a branch shall grow out of his roots. 2 The spirit of the Lord shall rest on him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. 3 His delight shall be in the fear of the Lord.

1 Chronicles 2 13
    Jesse became the father of Eliab his firstborn, Abinadab the second, Shimea the third, 14 Nethanel the fourth, Raddai the fifth, 15 Ozem the sixth, David the seventh

Ezekiel 34:23
    And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.

Jeremiah 23:25-32 25
    “I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’ 26 How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds? 27 They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream recount the dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the Lord. 29 “Is not my word like fire,” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

Matthew 1

"20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit."

The Arabic word Injil (إنجيل) as found in Islamic texts, and now used also by Muslim non-Arabs and Arab non-Muslims, is derived from the Syriac Aramaic word awongaleeyoon (ܐܘܢܓܠܝܘܢ) found in the Peshitta (Syriac translation of the Bible),[1] which in turn derives from the Greek word euangelion (Εὐαγγέλιον)[2] of the originally Greek language New Testament, where it means "good news" (from Greek "Εὐ αγγέλιον"; Old English "gōdspel"; Modern English "gospel", or "evangel" as an archaism, cf. e.g. Spanish "evangelio") https://www.etymonline.com/word/spell
    The term 'spell' is generally used for magical procedures which cause harm, or force people to do something against their will -- unlike charms for healing, protection, etc. ["Oxford Dictionary of English Folklore"]

Revelation 1:17-19
    I was dead, and see, I am alive forever and ever; and I have the keys of Death and of Hades. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris Osiris (/oʊˈsaɪrɪs/, from Egyptian wsjr, Coptic ⲟⲩⲥⲓⲣⲉ)[1][2] is the god of fertility, agriculture, the afterlife, the dead, resurrection Osiris was the judge of the dead and the underworld agency that granted all life, including sprouting vegetation and the fertile flooding of the Nile River. He was described as "He Who is Permanently Benign and Youthful"[11] and the "Lord of Silence".[12] The kings of Egypt were associated with Osiris in death – as Osiris rose from the dead so they would be in union with him, and inherit eternal life through a process of imitative magic.

daniel 7
    27 The kingship and dominion
        and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven
        shall be given to the people of the holy ones of the Most High;
    their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom,
        and all dominions shall serve and obey them.”

Jeremiah 31

31 At that time, says the Lord, I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.

2 Thus says the Lord:
    The people who survived the sword
        found grace in the wilderness;
    when Israel sought for rest,
    3     the Lord appeared to him[a] from far away.[b]
    I have loved you with an everlasting love;
        therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.
    4 Again I will build you, and you shall be built,
        O virgin Israel!
    Again you shall take[c] your tambourines,
        and go forth in the dance of the merrymakers.
    5 Again you shall plant vineyards
        on the mountains of Samaria;
    the planters shall plant,
        and shall enjoy the fruit.
    6 For there shall be a day when sentinels will call
        in the hill country of Ephraim:
    “Come, let us go up to Zion,
        to the Lord our God.”

7 For thus says the Lord:
    Sing aloud with gladness for Jacob,
        and raise shouts for the chief of the nations;
    proclaim, give praise, and say,
        “Save, O Lord, your people,
        the remnant of Israel.”
    8 See, I am going to bring them from the land of the north,
        and gather them from the farthest parts of the earth,
    among them the blind and the lame,
        those with child and those in labor, together;
        a great company, they shall return here.
    9 With weeping they shall come,
        and with consolations[d] I will lead them back,
    I will let them walk by brooks of water,
        in a straight path in which they shall not stumble;
    for I have become a father to Israel

Jeremiah 30:9

9But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. 10Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. 11For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished. 12For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.
    edited September 2020
    Rev 19
    Jesus/Zeus/Marduk/Apollo/Michael
    “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man
    • Silver Age – The Silver Age and every age that follows fall within the rule of Cronus's successor and son, Zeus. Men in the Silver age lived for one hundred years under the dominion of their mothers. They lived only a short time as grown adults and spent that time in strife with one another. During this Age men refused to worship the gods and Zeus destroyed them for their impiety. After death, humans of this age became "blessed spirits" of the underworld.
    • Bronze Age – Men of the Bronze Age were hardened and tough, as war was their purpose and passion. Zeus created these humans out of the ash tree. Their armor was forged of bronze, as were their homes, and tools. The men of this Age were undone by their own violent ways and left no named spirits; instead, they dwell in the "dank house of Hades". This Age came to an end with the flood of Deucalion.
    Iron Age – Hesiod finds himself in the Iron Age. During this age, humans live an existence of toil and misery. Children dishonor their parents, brother fights with brother and the social contract between guest and host (xenia) is forgotten. During this age, might makes right, and bad men use lies to be thought good. At the height of this age, humans no longer feel shame or indignation at wrongdoing; babies will be born with gray hair and the gods will have completely forsaken humanity: "there will be no help against evil."

He had to become the Unseen and is permanently placed on the moon, watching... has aged extremely slowly since World War II thanks to repeated infusions of something called "the Infinity Formula". After decades of use, his body began to produce the formula for itself, so Fury still appears to be physically only in his fifties.Armed combat; leadership skills.Peak human male.

"discussing with you writings, scriptures, and prophecies will doubtlessly be counterproductive"

Not counterproductive, counter you
    Isaiah 14:2
    Nations will help Israel
        return to their own land.
    Israel will possess other nations.
        They will serve Israel as male and female servants in the Lord’s land.
    The Israelites will make prisoners of those who had held them as prisoners.
        Israel will rule over those who had crushed them.
    Djutsu The Rinnegan (輪廻眼, Literally meaning: Saṃsāra Eye) is reputed as the most exalted eye amongst the "Three Great Dōjutsu",[12] the others being the Sharingan and the Byakugan. It is said that in times of disorder, one who wields the Rinnegan is sent down from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation" who will calm the world or a "God of Destruction" who will reduce everything to nothingness. The Rinnegan is characterised by concentric circles covering the eyeball.

The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a dōjutsu introduced in The Last: Naruto the Movie. The movie's novelisation explains that the Tenseigan can be acquired when an Ōtsutsuki is implanted with the Byakugan of a Hyūga: this combination of the two clans' chakra transforms the Byakugan into Tenseigan.

Having devised a plan to absorb their chakra, she integrated with the Earth's God Tree and became the Ten-Tails. The monster terrorised the world until Hagoromo and Hamura defeated it with their Six Paths — Chibaku Tensei, thus creating the Moon. The Ten-Tails' chakra was sealed into Hagoromo while its husk, the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, was hidden away and sealed on the Moon, in order to prevent the Ten-Tails' revival. Before being sealed, Kaguya sent a manifestation of her will, Black Zetsu to find a way to revive her. Leaving leadership of the clan to Hamura (HAMura), he decreed that the clan would stand guard over the Demonic Statue.[2] Hagoromo and his brother's direct bloodline stayed on Earth, the latter which inherited the Byakugan and became the Hyūga clan, while Hamura immigrated the clan to the moon, maintaining order and stability with the power of his Tenseigan. Believing chakra was a power that linked everything in the world, Hagoromo set out to spread the message to the people of the land, during which his teachings became known as ninshū.[2] Towards the end of his life, he divided his chakra into the nine tailed beasts, his way of ensuring that the Ten-Tails and thus Kaguya would never be reborn. Before he died, he passed over his eldest son, Indra, and entrusted his mission of peace to his youngest son, Asura. Black Zetsu manipulated Indra's jealousy toward Asura, resulting in the two brothers' confrontation being passed on to their descendants by the pair being reincarnated. Having spent the remainder of his life overlooking Earth, Hamura entrusted his Ōtsutsuki clansmen with a celestial degree watching over humanity before his passing. Afterwards, the people of the moon treated Hamura's Tenseigan as a treasure, enshrining it as a religious object and devoting a plan to eternally preserving it with the Byakugan of newborn members taken and put into the vessel to power it.

The exterior of the Moon is barren, covered with craters and canyons. It has a weak gravity, but is still able to maintain a breathable atmosphere. Despite its harsh conditions, the Ōtsutsuki were able to settle on the Moon due to their unique anatomy and physiology. To improve its habitability and allow their population to thrive, the Ōtsutsuki built the Tenseigan at the centre of the Moon, granting them light, powering their equipment, and allowing them to control the Moon's movements. Similar to a Dyson sphere, they created a vast environment on the Moon's interior surface, complete with oceans, mountains, forests, and various animal species, however this environment was far smaller than the full size of the Moon itself. The full size is unknown, but its at least as big as a small country. Several villages were built across the landscape, which were steadily abandoned as the Ōtsutsuki's population dwindled. The artificial sun at the centre of the Moon created by the Tenseigan is actually a barrier, within which are housed various important sites, such as Hamura's shrine, the Tenseigan itself, and a castle where Toneri lives. All are guarded by an army of puppets, controllable without chakra threads because of the Tenseigan, as well as the golem created by Toneri.

edited September 2020
    Matthew points to Joseph, Luke to Mary as to the birthright of Jesus from the house of David. 

You know this of course.  Both could be correct.  One heredity, one adopted.
    Matthew points to Joseph, Luke to Mary as to the birthright of Jesus from the house of David. 

Its a dragon on dragon war, titans vs olympians
    Seraph vs angels
    Jinn vs Angels
    Jotun vs Aesir
    Israelites vs Man/Angels

Jeremiah 31:27
    “Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.”

The rendering of "ángelos" is the Septuagint's default translation of the Biblical Hebrew term malʼākh, denoting simply "messenger" without connoting its nature. In the Latin Vulgate, this meaning becomes bifurcated: when malʼākh or ángelos is supposed to denote a human messenger, words like nuntius or legatus are applied.

The reason people held this opinion [that Iblis was not an angel] is that God stated in His Book that He created Iblis from the fire of the Samum (15:27) and from smokeless fire (plasma) (55:15), but did not state that He created the angels from any like of that. And God states he was of the jinn, so they said that it is not possible that he should be related to that which God does not relate him to;

they said that Iblis had progeny and offspring, but the angels do not procreate or have children.

20 And God said, “Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the dome of the sky.” 21 So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, of every kind, with which the waters swarm, and every winged bird of every kind. And God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, “Let us make humankind (Angels/Olympians/Annunaki/New gods) in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth,[d] and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.” (but not great sea monsters aka naga/dragon/tannin/Titan/Old gods)

Hera (/ˈhɛrə, ˈhɪərə/; Greek: Ἥρᾱ, Hērā; Ἥρη, Hērē in Ionic and Homeric Greek) is the goddess of women, marriage, family, and childbirth in ancient Greek religion and mythology, one of the Twelve Olympians and the sister and wife of Zeus. She is the daughter of the Titans Cronus and Rhea. Hera rules over Mount Olympus as queen of the gods. A matronly figure, Hera served as both the patroness and protectress of married women, presiding over weddings and blessing marital unions. One of Hera's defining characteristics is her jealous and vengeful nature against Zeus' numerous lovers and illegitimate offspring, as well as the mortals who cross her.

According to Walter Burkert, both Hera and Demeter have many characteristic attributes of Pre-Greek Great Goddesses.[18]

In the same vein, British scholar Charles Francis Keary suggests that Hera had some sort of "Earth Goddess" worship in ancient times,[19][20][21] connected to her possible origin as a Pelasgian goddess (as mentioned by Herodotus).

There has been considerable scholarship, reaching back to Johann Jakob Bachofen in the mid-nineteenth century,[27] about the possibility that Hera, whose early importance in Greek religion is firmly established, was originally the goddess of a matriarchal people, presumably inhabiting Greece before the Hellenes. In this view, her activity as goddess of marriage established the patriarchal bond of her own subordination: her resistance to the conquests of Zeus is rendered as Hera's "jealousy", the main theme of literary anecdotes that undercut her ancient cult.

In some Jewish folklore, such as the satirical Alphabet of Sirach (c. AD 700–1000), Lilith appears as Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time (Rosh Hashanah) and from the same clay as Adam — compare Genesis 1:27 (this contrasts with Eve, who was created from one of Adam's ribs: Genesis 2:22). The legend of Lilith developed extensively during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadah, the Zohar, and Jewish mysticism.[2] For example, in the 13th-century writings of Isaac ben Jacob ha-Cohen, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael.

The name Pelasgians (/pəˈlæzdʒ(i)ənz, -ɡiənz/; Ancient Greek: Πελασγοί, Pelasgoí, singular: Πελασγός, Pelasgós) was used by classical Greek writers to refer either to the ancestors or forerunners of the Greeks,[1][2] or to all inhabitants of Greece before the emergence or arrival of Greeks aware of their Greekness. In general, "Pelasgian" has come to mean more broadly all the indigenous inhabitants of the Aegean Sea region and their cultures, "a hold-all term for any ancient, primitive and presumably indigenous people in the Greek world".

An ancient etymology based on mere similarity of sounds linked pelasgos to pelargos ("stork") and postulates that the Pelasgians were migrants like storks, possibly from Egypt, where they nest.[6] Aristophanes deals effectively with this etymology in his comedy The Birds. One of the laws of "the storks" in the satirical cloud-cuckoo-land, playing upon the Athenian belief that they were originally Pelasgians, is that grown-up storks must support their parents by migrating elsewhere and conducting warfare.[7]

Gilbert Murray summarized the derivation from pelas gē ("neighboring land"), current at his time: "If Pelasgoi is connected with πέλας, 'near', the word would mean 'neighbor' and would denote the nearest strange people to the invading Greeks".[8]

Julius Pokorny derived Pelasgoi from *pelag-skoi ("flatland-inhabitants"); specifically "inhabitants of the Thessalian plain".[9] He details a previous derivation, which appears in English at least as early as William Gladstone's Studies on Homer and the Homeric Age.[10] If the Pelasgians were not Indo-Europeans, the name in this derivation must have been assigned by the Hellenes. Ernest Klein argued that the ancient Greek word for "sea", pelagos and the Doric word plagos, "side" (which is flat) shared the same root, *plāk-, and that *pelag-skoi therefore meant "the sea men", where the sea is flat.[11] This could be connected to the maritime marauders referred to as the Sea People in Egyptian records. Subsequent scholarship shows that the connection between the two roots is "phonetically impossible".
    Samuel
    masc. proper name, Biblical judge and prophet, from Late Latin, from Greek Samouel, from Hebrew Shemiel, literally "the name of God
    Samuel (sometimes spelled Samual) is a male given name and a surname of Hebrew origin meaning either "name of God" or "God heard" (שם האלוהים Shem HaElohim) (שמע אלוהים Sh'ma Elohim). Samuel was the last of the ruling judges in the Old Testament. He anointed Saul to be the first King of Israel and later anointed David.
    Biblical Hebrew: Shemu'el Shamu'el
    Hebrew: סמואל, שְׁמוּאֵל (Shmu'el)
    Samael (Hebrew: סַמָּאֵל‎, Sammāʾēl, 'Venom of God, Poison of God'[1] or 'Blindness of God'; Arabic: سمسمائيل‎, Samsama'il or سمائل‎, Samail; alternatively Smil, Samil, or Samiel)[2][3][4] is an archangel in Talmudic and post-Talmudic lore; a figure who is the accuser (Ha-Satan), seducer, and destroyer (Mashhit).
    Although many of his functions resemble the Christian notion of Satan, to the point of being sometimes identified as a fallen angel,[5][6][7]:257–60 in others he is not necessarily evil, since his functions are also regarded as resulting in good, such as destroying sinners.
    He appears frequently in the story of Garden of Eden and engineered the fall of Adam and Eve with a snake in writings during the Second Temple period.[5] However, the serpent is not a form of Samael, but a beast he rode like a camel.[8] In some traditions he is also believed to be the father of Cain,[6][9] as well as the partner of Lilith.
    In the religion of ancient Babylon, Tiamat (Akkadian: ???? DTI.AMAT or ??? DTAM.TUM, Greek: Θαλάττη Thaláttē)[3] is a primordial goddess of the salt sea, mating with Abzû, the god of fresh water, to produce younger gods.
    Some sources identify her with images of a sea serpent or dragon.[7]
    In the Enûma Elish, the Babylonian epic of creation, she gives birth to the first generation of deities; her husband, Apsu
    She is then slain by Enki's son, the storm-god Marduk, but not before she had brought forth the monsters of the Mesopotamian pantheon, including the first dragons, whose bodies she filled with "poison instead of blood". Marduk then forms the heavens and the Earth from her divided body.
    In Mesopotamian mythology, Ereshkigal (Sumerian: ????? DEREŠ.KI.GAL, lit. "Queen of the Great Earth")[1][2] was the goddess of Kur, the land of the dead or underworld in Sumerian mythology. In later East Semitic myths, she was said to rule Irkalla alongside her husband Nergal. Sometimes her name is given as Irkalla, similar to the way the name Hades was used in Greek mythology for both the underworld and its ruler, and sometimes it is given as Ninkigal, lit. "Lady of the Great Earth". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ereshkigal#/media/File:British_Museum_Queen_of_the_Night.jpg
    In some Jewish folklore, such as the satirical Alphabet of Sirach (c. AD 700–1000), Lilith appears as Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time (Rosh Hashanah) and from the same clay as Adam — compare Genesis 1:27 (this contrasts with Eve, who was created from one of Adam's ribs: Genesis 2:22). The legend of Lilith developed extensively during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadah, the Zohar, and Jewish mysticism.[2] For example, in the 13th-century writings of Isaac ben Jacob ha-Cohen, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael.
    In the Dead Sea Scrolls 4Q510-511, the term first occurs in a list of monsters.
    In the Akkadian language of Assyria and Babylonia, the terms lili and līlītu mean spirits.
    The Sumerian female demons lili have no etymological relation to Akkadian lilu, "evening".
    Archibald Sayce (1882)[7] considered that Hebrew lilit (or lilith) לילית and the earlier Akkadian līlītu are from proto-Semitic.
    Samuel Noah Kramer (1932, published 1938)[9] translated ki-sikil-lil-la-ke as Lilith in "Tablet XII" of the Epic of Gilgamesh dated c. 600 BC. "Tablet XII" is not part of the Epic of Gilgamesh, but is a later Assyrian Akkadian translation of the latter part of the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh.[10] The ki-sikil-lil-la-ke is associated with a serpent and a zu bird.[11] In Gilgamesh, Enkidu, and the Netherworld, a huluppu tree grows in Inanna's garden in Uruk, whose wood she plans to use to build a new throne. After ten years of growth, she comes to harvest it and finds a serpent living at its base, a Zu bird raising young in its crown, and that a ki-sikil-lil-la-ke made a house in its trunk. Gilgamesh is said to have killed the snake, and then the zu bird flew away to the mountains with its young, while the ki-sikil-lil-la-ke fearfully destroys its house and runs for the forest.[12][13] Identification of ki-sikil-lil-la-ke as Lilith is stated in Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible (1999).[14] According to a new source from late antiquity, Lilith appears in a Mandaic magic story where she is considered to represent the branches of a tree with other demonic figures that form other parts of the tree, though this may also include multiple "Liliths".[15]
    Suggested translations for the Tablet XII spirit in the tree include ki-sikil as "sacred place", lil as "spirit", and lil-la-ke as "water spirit".[16] but also simply "owl", given that the lil is building a home in the trunk of the tree.
    Modern research has identified the figure as one of the main goddesses of the Mesopotamian pantheons, most probably Inanna or Ereshkigal.
    Isaiah 34
    (12) Her nobles shall be no more, nor shall kings be proclaimed there; all her princes are gone. (13) Her castles shall be overgrown with thorns, her fortresses with thistles and briers. She shall become an abode for jackals and a haunt for ostriches. (14) Wildcats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naamah_(Genesis)

Gordon Wenham notes that the reason "she should be picked out for special mention remains obscure",[1] while R. R. Wilson suggests that the narrator simply wished to offer a balanced genealogy by noting that both of Lamech's wives had two children.[2]

The early Jewish midrash Genesis Rabba (23.3)[3] identifies this Naamah (the daughter of Lamech and sister of Tubal-cain) as the wife of Noah (see Rashi's commentary on Genesis 4:22), while some Jewish traditions associate her with singing.[1]

The Naamah mentioned in the Bible is a Cainite, a descendant in the lineage of Cain. However, a Sethite Naamah is named as the wife of Noah, and a daughter of Enoch, Noah's grandfather, in a medieval midrash.
    Precept Gen 1
    “See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so."

Precept Lev 17
    6 The priest shall dash the blood against the altar of the Lord at the entrance of the tent of meeting, and turn the fat into smoke as a pleasing odor to the Lord, 7 so that they may no longer offer their sacrifices for "goat-demons", to whom they prostitute themselves.

precept
    "25 Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth, for she said, “God has appointed[e] for me" another child instead of Abel, because Cain killed him.” 26 To Seth also a son was born, and he named him Enosh.

Gen 4 After Eden
    "4 Now the man knew his wife Eve, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, “I have produced[a] a man with the "help of the Lord".”

"2 Next she bore his brother Abel." (but without help)

"Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, and Cain a tiller of the ground"

"In the course of time Cain brought to the Lord an offering of the fruit of the ground"

"4 and Abel for his part brought of the firstlings of his flock, their fat portions." (but not smoked/cooked)

"And the Lord had regard for Abel and his offering, 5 but for Cain and his offering he had no regard."

"6 The Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your countenance fallen? 7 If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is lurking at the door; its desire is for you, but you must master it.” (Was the serpent teaching him?)

Precept
    1 kings 18:40
    “The Lord indeed is God; the Lord indeed is God.” 40 Elijah said to them, “Seize the prophets of Baal; do not let one of them escape.” Then they seized them; and Elijah brought them down to the Wadi Kishon, and killed them there."

"8 Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let us go out to the field.”[b] And when they were in the field, Cain rose up against his brother Abel, and killed him."

"And the Lord put a mark on Cain, so that no one who came upon him would kill him."

Revelation 9:4
    "4 They were told not to damage the grass of the earth or any green growth or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads."

Jabal (a descendant of Cain) was the son of Lamech and Adah, and the brother of Jubal, half-brother of Tubal-cain and Naamah. He is described as the "ancestor of all who live in tents and raise livestock."

27 When the boys grew up, Esau was a skilful hunter, a man of the field, while Jacob was a quiet man, living in tents. 28 Isaac loved Esau, because he was fond of game

"First-born of Adam and Eve, named "Cain" ("Ḳayin") because "gotten" (root, "ḳanah") "with the help of Yhwh.""
    "the antinomistic pagan Gnostics declared Cain and other rebels or sinners to be their prototypes of evil"
    "Cain were made by these Gnostics expounders of the "wisdom" of the serpent in rebellion against God (Gen. iii. 5), the primeval serpent, "Naḥash ha-Ḳadmoni""
    "Cain is the eponym of the Kenites (see 2), and the verses are a form of an independent tradition which explained the nomadic life of the Kenites as due to a curse laid upon them"
    "The Song of Lamech (23, 24) is an ancient fragment inserted by J1, referring to a form of the story of Cain which placed his conduct in a favorable light."
    "The etymology of iv. 1 is a linguistic impossibility. The name was originally that of the Kenite tribe (see 2). The word ("ḳayin") is read in the Masoretic text of II Sam. xxi. 16, and translated "lance"; the corresponding words in Arabic and Syriac mean "smith." The tribe may have derived its name from the fame of its smiths. The "Cainan" of Gen. v. 14 ("Ḳenan")"
    "At a later period some of the Kenites separated from their brethren in the south, and went to northern Palestine (Judges iv. 11), where they existed in the time of Saul. The kindness which they had shown to Israel in the wilderness was gratefully remembered. "Ye showed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt," said Saul to them (I Sam. xv. 6); and so not only were they spared by him, but David allowed them to share in the spoil that he took from the Amalekites"
    "In the time of David the Kenites were finally incorporated into the tribe of Judah"
    "Cain were made by these Gnostics expounders of the "wisdom" of the serpent in rebellion against God (Gen. iii. 5), the primeval serpent, "Naḥash ha-Ḳadmoni""
    ADAM ḲADMON (more correctly, ḲADMONIThe oldest rabbinical source for the term "Adam ha-Ḳadmoni" is Num. R. x., where Adam is styled, not as usually, "Ha-Rishon" (the first), but "Ha-Ḳadmoni" (the original). Compare the very ancient expression "naḥash ha-ḳadmoni" (the original serpent)
    "Seth, for she said, “God has appointed[e] for me"
    "bore Cain, saying, “I have produced[a] a man with the "help of the Lord"" And Isaac prayed to the Lord for his wife, because she was barren; and the Lord granted his prayer, and Rebekah his wife conceived. 22 The children struggled together within her; and she said, “If it is thus, why do I live?”[a] So she went to inquire of the Lord. 23 And the Lord said to her, “Two nations are in your womb,     and two peoples, born of you, shall be divided; the one shall be stronger than the other