Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gaming Hardware That Should Exist, But No

AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
1. Gaming Coffee Machine. Dial it to 11. Don't have one? And you call youself a raider.

2. Circular doughnut gamer seat pillow. I don't care how good your gaming chair is. All nighters are hard on dat ass.

3. Gamer pajamas with silk crotch seams. Because nothing spells corpse run like endless chaffing.

4.  Gamer do not disturb sign. For your game room door. Something with some zest, like F Off!

5.  Gamer Aspirin. Like regular aspirin, only you take a bunch of them. Kids don't try this at home.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

KyleranNanfoodleGorweUngood

Comments

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited August 2020
    Not hardware, but software...

GUI addon... Gaming Under the Influence 

- Mutes mic
    - filters and autocorrects chats
    - prevents you from being an ass

24/7 support, 1 click... customer rep can take over your session if you're really in the bag.  

Game safely!!

(Look for my crowdfunding campaign for this app)  :)
    [Deleted User]Kyleran
  • AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178
    Let's tack a add on to your doughnut and get us some lumbar support too. I'd buy one of those.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Snowstorm generator: For when you want to game and need your RL responsibilities be cancelled

Fortune teller: A device that tells you how much cash you'd end up paying for DLCs, microtransactions, etc. before you make decision whether to start on a new game
    RidelynnKyleranAmathe[Deleted User]

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    Crystal ball, for seeing up front when a crowd funded indie MMORPG is really going to ship. 

Amathe[Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Kyleran said:
    Crystal ball, for seeing up front when a crowd funded indie MMORPG is really going to ship. 

I rated your post insightful. Get it? Insightful, as in seeing. /rimshot crash
    [Deleted User]

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    I want an android to be able to do my full time job, so I can game full time. I would give up my gaming mouse to make this happen. 
    Amathe[Deleted User]
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353
    elisecoen said:

1)GPU-GeForce GTX TITAN Z (costs a fortune,well you can buy 5 gaming PC's for the price of this)

2)CPU-Intel Core i7 4790K

3)RAM-Any RAM with (8x2)GB and 1600Mhz frequency

4)Mother Board-Any which can host all these and handle the immense power.

I've seen spambots copy posts from the same thread, but this one seems to have somehow found a six year old post to copy.
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    How about:

A huge keyboard that comes with a trackball or something like it to emulate mouse function. K+M just annoys me. :)
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    I wouldn't mind a new technology that completely replaces the mouse and it's functions.

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    This fucking thing working for my PC.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Ungood said:
    This fucking thing working for my PC.

that would be great. I hate how those controller keyboards got replaced by a cellphone app. I hate texting on touchscreens.
    Ungood