Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When I find free games on steam, I will post it here

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    edited June 2020
    I have an cd-key you can claim on steam for "Skyhill" First person to reply to this thread can have this game for free.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/382140/SKYHILL/

World War III was one cruel tragedy, at least for the others. You seemed to have a quite nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse at the Skyhill Hotel... Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life you once knew.

Now there are mutants everywhere, and they're eager to rip you to shreds with their vicious claws. But they aren't your only problem: Your supplies are running out. You have to leave your luxurious penthouse and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper means going through hell. There is danger around every corner and death is a steady companion. But seriously, how would someone prepare for something like this?
    It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters but survival. And time is running out.

• Roguelike RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
    • Feels fresh every session – randomly generated maps
    • Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
    • Face an army of nightmarish creatures
    • Go for the head or land a body shot – but choose wisely
    • Everything you find can be helpful
    • Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
    • Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
    • Various special abilities to unlock
    • Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
    • Fast travel with the elevator
    CatibrieKyleran
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    I have a key for Warhammer 40k: Gladius laying around. The one who PMs me the most crazy reason he/she needs this game in their library will get it. I will decide 24 hours after posting this.

Do note, its a great game and I would love to give it to someone truly interested.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    NanfoodleCatibrie
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    edited June 2020
    Hmm, interesting thread. I'll add my own as well.

I have Killing Floor and State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in my steam inventory. Only rule for me is that any requests from new accounts will be ignored. I'm sorry, but bots and key sellers are a thing.

[Edit]

State of Decay is out! Enjoy it.
    Post edited by Bloodaxes on
    NanfoodleCatibrie

bump
    Catibrie
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    It doesn’t seem like people want free games. Well weird. Perhaps we should start a new thread with a different name. Something like “Share the Love and Your Game Keys.”

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    I have a few game key that was given to me for a game no one would want because it's so lame why bother xD
    Nanfoodle
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

I have a CD-Key for...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/934780/American_Fugitive/

ABOUT THIS GAME

"GTA: Chinatown Wars + Dukes of Hazzard + ex-TimeSplitters developers = American Fugitive"
    IGN UK

"It successfully pays homage to a fondly remembered old game while adding something meaningful."
    The Guardian

"American Fugitive is a fun romp through a colourful, top-down GTA-inspired open-world crime-fest."
    Wccftech

Inspired by classic GTA, American Fugitive is a modern take on sandbox action, offering a new 3D top-down open-world single-player experience. Developed by Fallen Tree Games, the two studio founders have extended AAA backgrounds; including titles such as TimeSplitters, Crysis, Black, and Goldeneye 007: Reloaded.

Welcome to Redrock County, a sleepy American town with a booming criminal underbelly.

You take the role of Will Riley. No angel for sure - but not a killer. Yet the cold-blooded murder of your dad is the crime they locked you up for. Fuelled by grief and a burning desire for vengeance, you’ll bust out of jail intent on finding the real culprit.

Once outside, you’ll need to blend with the townsfolk to avoid recapture. Establish contact with the criminal underworld and stay one step ahead of the police dragnet.

Set in the deep south of the 1980s, American Fugitive is a love-letter to the classic movies and games of old.

It’s a race against time, and JUSTICE AIN'T ALWAYS LEGAL.

KEY FEATURES

• A modern take on classic sandbox action – Rediscover the joy of top-down carnage with stunning 3D graphics and destructible environments, dramatic storytelling and epic car-chase mayhem.

• A mature action game based on an original story – Unravel a plot of mystery, deception and corruption, full of twists and turns, inhabited by a motley cast of law-breakers and law-enforcers.

• A stunning open-world environment - Explore Redrock County on foot on by car - a beautiful and vibrant slice of 80s rural USA.

• Choose the life of a felon - Rob houses, steal cars, arm yourself to the teeth. Just don’t get caught!

• Put the pedal to the metal – Test yourself against time trial challenges and stunt jumps dotted throughout the world, using any of the numerous vehicles.

• A wealth of activities – Whether you’re undertaking jobs for the criminal underworld, uncovering hidden stashes, looting houses, sticking up stores, or fencing fine art, remain vigilant. The crooked cops will stop at nothing to see you back behind bars!

READ MORE

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION

The developers describe the content like this:

This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence and Mild Language, General Mature Content.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
      • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
      • Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 (4 * 2830) / AMD Athlon X4 740 (4 * 3200) or equivalent
      • Memory: 4 GB RAM
      • Graphics: GeForce GT 460 (1024 MB) / Radeon 7770 (1024 MB)
      • Storage: 2 GB available space
      RECOMMENDED:
      • Processor: Intel Core i5-760 (4 * 2800) / AMD Phenom II X4 965 (4 * 3400) or equivalent
      • Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 (2048 MB) / Radeon R7 260X (2048 MB)
      • Storage: 2 GB available space
    CatibrieTokken
    edited November 2020
    someone claimed this sorry

https://store.steampowered.com/app/620590/Ancestors_Legacy/

REVIEWS

“Fast RTS with great animated medieval troops clashing and conquering sectors like in Company of Heroes.”
    82 – Gamestar

“Evolutionary rather than revolutionary, Ancestors: Legacy takes the best of the genre, adds a dash of Dark Age and at the end of it comes out as one of the strongest entries to the RTS stable this year.”
    80 – Strategy Gamer

“Ancestors Legacy scratches the itch for a traditional RTS...”
    77 – IGN com

FEATURED DLC

CHECK OUT MORE GAMES FROM 1C ENTERTAINMENT

MOD SUPPORT

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER!

CHECK OUT EVEN MORE GAMES FROM 1C ENTERTAINMENT

READ MORE

ABOUT THIS GAME

Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations – Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, Slav – you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding and pillaging enemy camps, villages and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements, will you emerge victorious.

Ancestors Legacy is a history-inspired real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in great detail thanks to the Unreal Engine 4 tech. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.

Features

• 4 playable nations in an extensive single player campaign inspired by historical events
    • Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience and morale
    • Cinematic battle camera view puts you right in the center of the action
    • Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
    • Intense multiplayer battles
    • Streamlined resource management and village construction
    • Precise controls with native gamepad support
    • Cross-play support between Steam and GoG

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
      • OS: Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1) , Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 - (64-bit only).
      • Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
      • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 (1 GB VRAM)
      • DirectX: Version 11
      • Network: Broadband Internet connection
      • Storage: 24 GB available space
      • Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 11 compatible soundcard
      RECOMMENDED:
      • OS: Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1) / Windows® 8 / Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 10 / (64-bit only)
      • Processor: AMD Octa-Core / Intel Quad-Core processor running at 3.4 GHz (AMD FX X8 8350 or Intel Core i5 3570 or newer architectures are recommended)
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated with at least 2048MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least
    Post edited by Nanfoodle on
    Catibrie
    I have a CD-Key for....

https://store.steampowered.com/app/488730/Gods_Trigger/

REVIEWS

“If God’s Trigger were food, it would be a plate full of nachos ordered from a bar at 3 a.m.”
    Polygon

“There’s no denying the fun in playing with a buddy in quick and tense shootout.”
    VG247

“The game is basically a playable version of Kill Bill”
    Bleeding Cool

O.M.G EDITION

First, save the world in the most violent way possible.

Then have a look behind the scenes on how the Apocalypse was designed, take the music of God's Trigger with you on the road, and spruce up your desktop with some cool world-saving art.

The God's Trigger - O.M.G Edition comes with:

• God's Trigger (obviously)
    • Artbook with more than 70 pages of character drawings and level design concepts (some pretty cool stuff there!)
    • Original soundtrack with over 40 minutes of music from the game in mp3 and lossless FLAC formats (vinyl is still TBA)
    • 10 high-resolution wallpapers with art from the game (because there's no such thing as too much cool art)
    • A short digital comic book (for those who like art AND story)

READ MORE

ABOUT THIS GAME

When an Angel and a Demon team up to kill their way into Heaven and stop the apocalypse, bullets will fly and blood will be shed.

Play solo or in with a friend and burst through a room in a matter seconds killing enemies with a bucketload of weapons, special abilities, and melee options in a show of blood and explosions!

Kill enemies in the most graphic way possible!
    Make split-second decisions, dodge bullets and inflict violence in a highly stylized, fast-paced bloodbath.

Each character brings their own unique powers. With a treasure trove of weapons and customizable special abilities you have the means to annihilate your enemies in just the way you like.

Two heroes working together will slay enemies twice as fast! Switch freely between Harry and Judy, the Angel and the Demon, at any moment in solo mode, or grab a friend and work together in co-op for even greater bloodshed!
    READ MORE

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION

The developers describe the content like this:

This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
      • Processor: Intel Core i5 2,3 GHz or AMD equivalent
      • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 560 GTX 2 GB
      • Storage: 9 GB available space
      • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compliant
      RECOMMENDED:
      • Processor: Intel Core i7 3,0 GHz or AMD equivalent
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB
      • Storage: 9 GB available space
      • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compliant
    Catibrie
    Key for American Fugitive was just given away.
    Catibrie
    Free game but its not on steam...

https://register.ubisoft.com/the-division/en-US

Tom Clancy's The Division. 
    Catibrie
    I have a key for...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/620590/Ancestors_Legacy/

Ancestors Legacy
    Ancestors Legacy is a squad-based real time strategy with a strong focus on tactics. Inspired by medieval European history, it brings to life four different nations and their conflicts, usually solved by war.
    RECENT REVIEWS:
    Very Positive (90)
    ALL REVIEWS:
    Very Positive (3,066)
    RELEASE DATE:
    22 May, 2018
    Popular user-defined tags for this product:
    0:43 / 1:29
    Autoplay videos
    Is this game relevant to you?

This game doesn't look like other things you've played in the past. As such we don't have much information on whether or not you might be interested in it

READ MORE

Buy Ancestors Legacy

CatibrieGorweAsheram
    I have a key for...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/447290/Redeemer_Enhanced_Edition/

Redeemer: Enhanced Edition
    REDEEMER is a intense Brawler where you will punch, hack and blast your way through enemies using fists, hammers, fire arms and even the environment.
    ALL REVIEWS:
    Very Positive (1,424)
    RELEASE DATE:
    1 Aug, 2017
    DEVELOPER:

1:20 / 1:23
    Autoplay videos

Catibrie
    I have a key for...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/946650/Streets_of_Red__Devils_Dare_Deluxe/

Streets of Red : Devil's Dare Deluxe
    Welcome to Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe, the permadeath multiplayer horror beat'em up that bestows players with the skills of retro gaming heroes in a fight against a legion of undead monstrosities. The chills, thrills, bills, and opportunity to learn new skills won't stop until every street runs red with blood!
    ALL REVIEWS:
    Mostly Positive (103)
    RELEASE DATE:
    22 Feb, 2019

Catibrie
    edited September 2020
    I have a key for....

https://store.steampowered.com/app/416680/Zombie_Night_Terror/

Zombie Night Terror
    Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic and wipe humanity off the planet.
    RECENT REVIEWS:
    Very Positive (23)
    ALL REVIEWS:
    Very Positive (1,582)
    RELEASE DATE:
    20 Jul, 2016
    DEVELOPER:
    0:29 / 1:37
    Autoplay videos

Catibrie
    edited November 2020
    someone claimed the key, sorry

https://store.steampowered.com/app/407810/Hard_Reset_Redux/

Hard Reset Redux
    Hard Reset Redux is an action-packed and hardcore single-player shooter which embraces the best qualities that the genre has it offer. It includes over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety, a challenging campaign and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting.
    RECENT REVIEWS:
    Mostly Positive (31)
    ALL REVIEWS:
    Very Positive (1,127)
    RELEASE DATE:
    3 Jun, 2016
    DEVELOPER:

CatibrieAsheram
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,389
    I will be very grateful)

spambot alert!
    NanfoodleCatibrie

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Damn you beat me to free Sonic ;)
    If Ancestors Legacy and/or Hard Reset are still up for grabs I would be grateful. :)