Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MJ picks his toys up and heads for home.

13»

Comments

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    edited September 2020
    Yet most of us are proven right over and over again...  while you are proven wrong again and again...   
    ...yep, your falacious proofs may produce any results.

KyleranMightyUnclean
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Gdemami said:
    Yet most of us are proven right over and over again...  while you are proven wrong again and again...   
    ...yep, your falacious proofs may produce any results.

Still waiting for that long list of times I was wrong...  

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    OG_Zorvan said:
    Asheram said:
    Kyleran said:
    Gdemami said:
    Ungood said:
    To be honest, I have no idea why any Dev would slog with general population.
    ...because of crowdfunding.

It must be very difficult for MJ to ignore trolls/idiots like that Covynant guy from example above but it is probably the only way - pick your battles and speak to folk that can behave only.
    Yes, one must wear their big boy pants when posting on the internet, or they should just stay home.

:D 
    Wait, I thought the internet was a place you can post without your pants on?
    It's not? Well, I'm fucked.

Do like I do and just consider that another rule you're breaking.

Asheram[Deleted User]

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

edited September 2020
    ... it's simpler to show how your "rights & proofs" work.

How about your COE screenshots
    of COE store "proving" the purchases were not donations because it says "purchase"?

= an abysall ignorance of elementary legal terms.

How about your COE supposed "closer" proving you right about COE?

= that's just completely retarded statement - hence my argument sunrise proving Earth being flat. Correlation does not imply causation.

So now we can go back to your most recent fallacy how your "yet most of us are proven right over and over again... ", you are proven right only when proofs are based on blatant ignorance and severe deficiency in rational thinking...

KyleranMightyUncleanIselin
    Gdemami said:
    ... it's simpler to show how your "rights & proofs" work.

How about your COE screenshots
    of COE store "proving" the purchases were not donations because it says "purchase"?

= an abysall ignorance of elementary legal terms.

How about your COE supposed "closer" proving you right about COE?

= that's just completely retarded statement - hence my argument sunrise proving Earth being flat. Correlation does not imply causation.

So now we can go back to your most recent fallacy how your "yet most of us are proven right over and over again... ", you are proven right only when proofs are based on blatant ignorance and severe deficiency in rational thinking...

Hey Gdmeni... actual LAWYERS agree with what I said.  You know, guys that took and passed a bar exam.  Where did you get your legal knowledge from?  Was it the armchair lawyers guide to gibberish?

What does this even mean? "How about your COE supposed "closer" proving you right about COE?"

It's nonsense like most of your posts.  So after all that... you proved absolutely zero times... again.   What a perfect track record you have.

Gdemami

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

edited September 2020
    Hey Gdmeni... actual LAWYERS agree with what I said.  You know, guys that took and passed a bar exam.  Where did you get your legal knowledge from?  Was it the armchair lawyers guide to gibberish?

What does this even mean? "How about your COE supposed "closer" proving you right about COE?"

It's nonsense like most of your posts.  So after all that... you proved absolutely zero times... again.   What a perfect track record you have.
    ....and more of your ignorance and fallacy.

Your "proofs" are as always only in your head...
    KyleranMightyUnclean
    Gdemami said:

....and more of your ignorance and fallacy.

Your "proofs" are as always only in your head...
    Yup... those bar exams... all made up in my head.
    The more you post the more we laugh.

Gdemami

...good you are acknowleding your problem, it is first step to heal.

Good luck.

KyleranMightyUnclean
    edited September 2020
    Gdemami said:
    ...good you are acknowleding your problem, it is first step to heal.

Good luck.

And yet (s)he persists...  amazing :)

Kyleran

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    xD_Gaming said:
     mmorpg stop covering  CU , even when they covered CU. Something feels off.
    I'm not shy about pointing out MMORPG.com when they do less than stellar but what are they supposed to cover here?

Concept art and screenshots 8 years in? How are they supposed to do anything compelling with the utter lack of progress for CU? It's not just MMORPG.com here either. Try to find anything on any gaming site about CU or anything recent and relevant on youtube that isn't old gameplay, screenshots and concept art. That or MJ talking to a camera.

Seriously if you got any coverage from anywhere that makes this game look good and highlights some amazing progress by all means throw some links in here.
    [Deleted User]

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Oh and GLOL is pretty much the personification of the ability to speak does not make you intelligent meme.

The Ability To Speak Does Not Make You Intelligent  Know Your Meme

In fact I would argue he brings new meaning to the word unintelligent. I however didn't support it when he got banned since having the village idiot around to make everyone else look smart is really the only role he plays on these forums and he could teach a masterclass on that.
    [Deleted User]

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/