Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Nintendo Switch] Super mario 3d all stars (mario sunshine etc) coming 18 sept

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
edited September 2020 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM

Three of Mario’s greatest adventures—all in one package!

Play three classic games at home or on the go—all in one package on the Nintendo Switch™ system

https://supermario3dallstars.nintendo.com/buy/

Post edited by Dragnelus on

Comments

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Please don’t hate me but I detested Sunshine and 64 has aged a lot. Galaxy is platforming perfected though. Skipping this one since I still own the last.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 
    Dakeru
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,837
    edited September 2020
    I ordered two copies. One for me to take a trip down memory lane. One for my younger brother, who has been in a serious depressive state lately. It'll be good for the Switch I got him as a graduation gift.

Also, I wish that they had given my favorite franchise a similar anniversary treatment. This was Fire Emblem's 30th. Ports of the GBA, Gamecube, and Wii games would have been very welcome. 
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    This round of consoles I am thinking of going Nintendo. If they make a 4k Switch like the rumors say. Im sold. 
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    lahnmir said:
    Please don’t hate me but I detested Sunshine and 64 has aged a lot. Galaxy is platforming perfected though. Skipping this one since I still own the last.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 
    Sunshine was the first Mario game I pre ordered and bought.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,837
    Lonesols said:
    I would rather just play the nes version, really only because I only have the nes controller which doesn't work with the snes, and the snes is unfindable. 

As for sunshine I have no idea what that even is lol.

Though I'm still confused how Nintendo took a low end tablet that is about the same as my Samsung skyrocket phone was in 2010 got so popular it is out of stock. I mean the concept is literally mind boggling for me lol. 

It just comes down to Nintendo's first party lineup being best in class.

And unlike the Wii U, which was poorly communicated and didn't really fill a clear need, the Switch had effective marketing and filled a new market niche.

I use mine as a dedicated home console 99% of the time, and I still appreciate the features offered. 

(That said, if they would like to release a dedicated hard console only version of the system with somewhat higher specs, I'd actually consider upgrading to it).