Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black myth: wukong. What do you think?

vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
kitaradMikehaSovrath

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    edited August 2020
    That is quite interesting indeed. I enjoyed watching it. Like  watching a story unfold.

The skill set Hanuman has is very versatile.

• vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    kitarad said:
    That is quite interesting indeed. I enjoyed watching it. Like  watching a story unfold.

Hanuman has a different backstory than sunwukong though. even if they are both monkeys lol
    edited August 2020
    kitarad said:

Hanuman has a different backstory than sunwukong though. even if they are both monkeys lol
    I am Indian and a Hindu so we always say that Wu Kong is a incarnation of Hanuman.

They are not monkeys they are Vanara.
    Mikeha

kitarad said:
    kitarad said:

I am Indian and a Hindu so we always say that Wu Kong is a incarnation of Hanuman.

They are not monkeys they are Vanara.
    Ok. I guess you are more expert in that area lol
    That pack of tissues is so distracting.

The graphics are nice forgot to mention that.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    This looks and sounds cool. I would play it.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

edited August 2020
    Mikeha said:
    Lol what he wrote is absolutely wrong. the CEO said, even 2 or 3 years there is no guarantee the game will be finished or even playable. What the tech demo released is to prove that the game is indeed in development and that they can do it given the time.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Mikeha said:
    Lol what he wrote is absolutely wrong. the CEO said, even 2 or 3 years there is no guarantee the game will be finished or even playable. What the tech demo released is to prove that the game is indeed in development and that they can do it given the time.

So he is not playing the tech demo?
    Mikeha said:
    Mikeha said:

So he is not playing the tech demo?
    the tech demo is the extent he has made the game, that is not a definition of playable to him apparently.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,012
    Awesome, finish it and I'll buy it. Combat looks great!
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    The story was interesting. I was engaged would love to see more of this. Hope the rest of it is as engaging. The old geezer was fun to watch.
    Chamber of Chains
    cheyane said:
    The story was interesting. I was engaged would love to see more of this. Hope the rest of it is as engaging. The old geezer was fun to watch.
    just curious which old geezer? the narrator or the god?