Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed PC

xLoveless1102xLoveless1102 Member UncommonPosts: 54
Looking forward to Bless Unleashed PC release. Just wanting to know your opinion about it.
Never give up ~

Comments

• LinifLinif Member UncommonPosts: 338
    Looking forward to Bless Unleashed PC release. Just wanting to know your opinion about it.
    I tried the PC re-release of Bless and I won't lie, it stung me a little. I was of the unfortunate number of players who chose Berzerker.

I'm not buying in to Unleashed on release (To be fair, I haven't bought into a release since Fallout 76) which will give me time to watch it and see if it's another clown fiesta or not. If it's fine after a week then I'll give it a go.
    xLoveless1102
  • xLoveless1102xLoveless1102 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Linif said:
    I tried the PC re-release of Bless and I won't lie, it stung me a little. I was of the unfortunate number of players who chose Berzerker.

I'm not buying in to Unleashed on release (To be fair, I haven't bought into a release since Fallout 76) which will give me time to watch it and see if it's another clown fiesta or not. If it's fine after a week then I'll give it a go.
    This is actually fair enough and actually a very good decision before diving into any kind of games/titles/product/services.

And also, I'd like to mention that I've heard that they will release Bless Unleashed on PC  as a Free to Play Game. Other than that I have no other information. Still lurking the deep side of Discord for anything related to Bless Unleashed.

Other information suggests that it will also be released in PS4 but im putting my money on the PC version regardless if its a paid game or not. 
    Never give up ~

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file