Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Echoes Releases On iOS and Android Today

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2020 in Videos Discussion

imageEVE Echoes Releases On iOS and Android Today

NetEase Games and CCP Games have launched EVE Echoes, a moble version of the Icelandic developer's popular sandbox space-MMO, EVE Online.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    and they want 15$ a month for a phone game.
  • TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited August 2020
    I tried EVE on my PC a few times, never could get too into it (when I tried, seemed like there were a lot of essentially time gates on training and I was so far behind... plus other mmos on my PC jus appealed to me more).

Never could get into any mmos on my phone, but maybe this is the right one.  I'll wait for reviews and videos... don't mind paying monthly fee + cash shop for non-pay to win stuff... but $15 per month for a phone game.  Lol.
    Samhael
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Eve=sandbox ..lMAO

breaking news N.Korea has allowed it's citizens freewill.

The box is definitely empty enough to put a lot of sand in it but they forgot the sand.I have no idea how anyone could even conceive Eve is a sandbox,this baffles me like no other.
    I could name the top 3 sandbox games because they are true sandbox and MILES ahead of any other  pretend sandbox game.IDK if i could even think of another sandbox besides the 3 i know of.
    Hint one of them is Minecraft,the other two were made by the same developer.
    Wurm online would likely be next after the top 3 and a likely candidate however i don't know if Wurm gives you the tools to change the parameters of the game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• benanielbenaniel Member CommonPosts: 6
    i will play for free , buying plex with isk ...
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Is even worst at game play, monetization, etc then Eve Online.

Big pass for me!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!