Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG Redmoon Online

www.redmoon-online.com

A massively multiplayer online game, set in an anime-style Science-Fantasy world. Based on an 18-volume comic book story, Redmoon offers a mix of martial arts, weapons from swords and bows to guns and grenades, and psychic skills, in a game world that spans both planets and cultures. Starting on Earth you must develop and hone your skills as you fight those sent by Aguilas to destroy you. But your strategy must be one of taking the fight to Aguilas or perhaps siding with him in the final conflict...

It is a private based mmorpg. The website is in the early stages of setting up, some functions may not be available. Go to the portal to download the game. Create a game account in the game once it has been installed.

Comments

• Jill52Jill52 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    This brings back memories. I used to play Redmoon years ago. People kept telling me my kitara gun build was wrong and that I should have been all magic with a wand as my weapon but I 'stuck to my guns' for 800+ levels (I'm stubborn like that). The only other true 'gun kit' I remember meeting got to the mid 600's and was infamous for using their shorter GoM (egg) to overwrite the long-lasting GM egg in pvp wars then their army went inside (still having their GM egg) and won when the other side's egg suddenly went poof (they really hated that but a good strategy imo). There was another high level blue skill gun kit too but I never got to meet that one. There were some pretenders as well (wand kitaras with magic builds that just held a gun sometimes and claimed to be gun kits for the attention). So very few really did that 'weak' build like I did. True, I couldn't 1-shot anything but that wasn't the point. My self buffing let me solo better than most. For me it wasn't about novelty or attention. It was just how I played.

While I was there it went from World Netgames Int'l to Lycos Asia then was shut down before I could get to level 900. There really isn't much else I can remember. I don't remember my character's name, friends names, my army's name... My memories have faded after years of playing so many other MMOs since then :(

As fun as it was at the time, I no longer have the patience to spend a couple years (and several broken mouse buttons) grinding my way through 100's of levels to try for the coveted level 1000 to get my gold statue in town for it.

Sorry, I can't do it again but I wish you the best of luck with the server!

• Misuki03Misuki03 Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    ill try this but its only 3days to 5days that all haha?