Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any new MMO/RPG/MMORPG very close to release or just released?

odinswillodinswill Member UncommonPosts: 11
There are so many games released, with beta, pre-beta, alpha, alpha pre-beta...I'm getting lost arn't I...When did it become so complicated...

I'm just looking for a brand new game in the mmorpg released or being released soon. Please state when the game is scheduled for release. (New world is to far away to mention) :)

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    There is games in the pipeline but nothing soon. Suggesting an MMO for you to look into is hard when I dont know what MMOs you liked. 
    Catibrie
  • odinswillodinswill Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Honestly anything will do right now. Played quite a few types of MMO's would just like a game to sink my teeth in like now and not in like 3 months or so.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Crowfall is getting close, it seems.
    KyleranYashaXCryomatrixIsilithTehrothCatibrie

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• learis1learis1 Member UncommonPosts: 169
    Torchlight 3
    Dibdabs

Mend and Defend

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Torchlight 3 isn't an MMO, it's an ARPG.

Crowfall just went into beta and looks to have a decent chance of releasing, maybe even within the next year.

Legends of Aria released recently, but it's a hunk of shit, and the developers weren't exactly honest during development.

Other than that, not much is coming up anywhere close to "soon," unless you like MMOs from Korea.
    Gdemami
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    Nanfoodle said:
    There is games in the pipeline but nothing soon. 
    That's so depressing!  I need something new and soon! LOL

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• learis1learis1 Member UncommonPosts: 169

Crowfall just went into beta and looks to have a decent chance of releasing, maybe even within the next year.

Legends of Aria released recently, but it's a hunk of shit, and the developers weren't exactly honest during development.

Other than that, not much is coming up anywhere close to "soon," unless you like MMOs from Korea.
    I got confused by the title, thought he was open to rpg's too. Torchlight 3 has online co-op I believe, similar to Diablo I guess.

Mend and Defend

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172
    learis1 said:

I got confused by the title, thought he was open to rpg's too. Torchlight 3 has online co-op I believe, similar to Diablo I guess.

Initially TL3 was being made as a MMOARPG that allowed concurrent play by non-grouped players overland. That was later scrapped during development, and replaced with the need to formally group with others to play along with them.
  • xLoveless1102xLoveless1102 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Bless Unleashed Ps4 version is almost within reach. Bless Unleashed PC version will be out early next year :)

Website < Teasers for the classes are already shown here
    Never give up ~
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited August 2020
    Bless Unleashed Ps4 version is almost within reach. Bless Unleashed PC version will be out early next year :)

Cryomatrix[Deleted User]Theocritus

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited August 2020
    tzervo said:

https://www.mmorpg.com/bless-online/news/bless-online-officially-shut-down-after-a-year-and-a-half-2000101640

Teaser for the future of these classes after release :P 
    Teaser? Consider it one of many sequels.

https://mmos.com/news/bless-online-shutting-down-in-japan

https://massivelyop.com/2018/09/19/bless-onlines-last-remaining-korean-servers-are-shutting-down/

https://mmos.com/news/bless-ru-close-revision-may-25th

Oh yeah...

[Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon