Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyberpunk 2077 - Latest Night City Wire Talks Weapons and Life Paths

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2020 in Videos Discussion

imageCyberpunk 2077 - Latest Night City Wire Talks Weapons and Life Paths

If you're excited about Cyberpunk 2077 then the latest Night City Wire episode is probably hitting all the right spots for you. In the video, details emerge about three Life Paths, some really cool weaponry, and the making of how they brought SAMURAI to life.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ValdheimValdheim Member RarePosts: 614
    I hope you're right and also I hope to be able to get Nvidias Ampere by the time this will be released. On august 31st we'll know more about their release date. Must play this in max. settings glory <3
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    I hope this is a really good game, because if not that little collectors edition statue is going to sit there looking at you saying, "You could have waited until launch." :)

Looks good so far, but as always wait for the reviews.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    There were more positives and information than previous vids.The one negative i got from trying to read between the lines is this game will be quite linear.He hints that you can go anywhere but aside from outright saying it will be pointless there might not be much reason to do so.
    Then later he hints that eventually you might meet up with key mission givers or fixers from the other 2 factions there still seems to be very little game play or reason to venture outside your faction or starting life.
    As for game play,it still looks the same a bunch of mission hubs and not much else going on.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    They are definitely aiming to invade on the Rockstar theme type game design,with gangs and the hood life and the foul language on the streets,definitely aimed at the teenager young adults.
    SCREAMING music..ouch

They are definitely putting in the work to bring the world to life albeit mostly a city hug with outlining Nomad hub.The corpo faction will mean we likely get some workable building structures instead of just 2d pointless backdrop buildings.
    How big is this city and how many actual hubs are within remains to be seen.My hunch is they can do a good job with this city because i feel the world won't really be that big.
    So happens they have 3 types of weapons,seems to fit perfectly within the 3 faction design.
    Not a fan of the the copy cat weapon drop idea with rarity.So i expect to see the colored lights glowing off the weapons and that will be the carrot that keeps players coming back in hopes to get that super rare weapon.
    The final analysis,how many of these games have released the last 5+ years have not added in cash shop systems?This will be an area NOBODY is going to mention until the game is finally released.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ValdheimValdheim Member RarePosts: 614

Wizardry said:

SCREAMING music..ouch

Oh right, thanks for the reminder! I was pleasantly surprised they hired 'Refused' for the soundtrack, instantly transported me back to 1999 headbanging in my old 'screaming music discotheque', good times ;)