Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there going to be a PC version for Bless Unleashed?

xLoveless1102xLoveless1102 Member UncommonPosts: 54
I dunno how real is this but I stumbled upon a website for the PC version of Bless Unleashed https://blessunleashedpc.com/
It actually has the information for the release date which is probably next year, early 2021.
If this will be officially launched, I wonder how many players will migrate from Xbox to the PC version and how many are willing to come back to the game after what happened before. This information is actually exciting to see, ain't it?
Never give up ~

Comments

• moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400
    If I don't get rick rolled after clicking on that link, I am going to seriously consider quitting mmos.
    WhiteLantern
  • xLoveless1102xLoveless1102 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    remsleep said:
    The real question is... why?

It's garbage 
    well the xbox version is doing quite okay though, the PC version will surely follow the same steps. The only difference right now is that it seems that PC version is being published directly by Neowiz themselves. We'll we will never know once we get there.
    Never give up ~
    moshra said:
    If I don't get rick rolled after clicking on that link, I am going to seriously consider quitting mmos.
    LOL! I was actually shocked by this too but it's quite exciting to be honest :)
    Never give up ~
  • TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited August 2020
    moshra said:
    I rarely click links, when you said "Rick rolled"... compulsively I rolled the dice on getting randsomware.  Couldn't help myself.  :)

Bless... why oh why?  A cat has nine lives... 
    moshra said:
    I rarely click links, when you said "Rick rolled"... compulsively I rolled the dice on getting randsomware.  Couldn't help myself.  :)

Bless... why oh why?  A cat has nine lives... 
    Oh ~ I thought you were referring to the PC version of the game and not just the link xD wenks xD

Well Bless is actually different from Bless Unleashed xD So I think that its worth trying it. Im waiting for the announcement as to when CBT will start so I can make a better review of the game xD 

And no randomwares intended on the link :P
    Never give up ~