Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyberpunk 2077 has been Delayed to November

2»

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 17,642
    Might want to check your password safety on GOG.I had 3 warnings of passwords compromised on websites and GOG was one of them.Twitchtv was another ,i forget what the third site was.Odd thing i only got the warning when i went into settings.

Just for fun i did a GOG hacked search and several articles popped up.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 5,722
    edited June 22
    Iselin said:
    klash2def said:
    The Witcher 3 was amazing but it also had a lot of flaws,
    Sacrilege! What flaws?

PS. I just today finished the Blood and Wine expansion. I never bothered with the DLC back when I first got W3 but the GOG pre-order for CP2077 included the GOTY edition that has everything.

The whole experience is really fresh for me - started at level 1 and did the whole thing oer the past couple of weeks - and all I can say (again) is it deserved all the praise and awards it got, The thing is freaking masterpiece
    I can think of a few small ones. 

Falling damage too severe. I routinely die from very short falls. Geralt must have osteoporosis.

Looting boxes/barrels/etc. can be a pain with controller because it often expects you to be positioned just-so.

Too many candles where you just want to loot things.

It's very easy to outlevel lots of quests and thus render them near worthless because the game reduces xp earned instead of increasing xp needed per level.

But otherwise, total masterpiece. I even think that the much maligned combat is great; it's weighty, impactful, and skill-based with just enough tools to mix things up.
    Post edited by Aeander on
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 4,206