Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population Zero Steam Key Sweepstakes!

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imagePopulation Zero Steam Key Sweepstakes!

MMORPG.com has been given 150 Steam keys for Population Zero to give away to our community! These keys will give you full access to the game and have a value of $15 each. Enter for a chance to win one now!

Read the full story here

Comments

• Grendizer73Grendizer73 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Reviews are very negative but a free key is always welcome :)
  • Allwynd_01Allwynd_01 Member UncommonPosts: 193

Reviews are very negative but a free key is always welcome :)

That's because the game lacks content like most survival/sandbox game do. They are the developers' excuses for the games they set out to create, but during the process realized how hard it actually is to develop custom content, like NPCs that aren't all Jon Does, a story, lore, questing, different systems and mechanics so most developers eventually give up at the face of the challenge and instead opt to create a "sandbox survival" game where they use some tool to randomly generate a mediocre map, slap some basic crafting system and resources, some PvP, hunger/thirst stats and call it a "game".
    [Deleted User]
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    glad if i can try it for free but i'm not convinced in their view of the game (7 days reboot, nearly same mobs, combat etc) and the fact that there's only 20 ppl in the game.
    it's more like a tourist tour if i win :)
  • MaximusNovaMaximusNova Member UncommonPosts: 27
    No thanks i would not install this game on my PC not even if they pay me to play it
  • ZunderFuryZunderFury Member UncommonPosts: 13

hyllyh said:

glad if i can try it for free but i'm not convinced in their view of the game (7 days reboot, nearly same mobs, combat etc) and the fact that there's only 20 ppl in the game.

it's more like a tourist tour if i win :)

at least now there will be 170 people *wink wink
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710
    Wonder if they still don't listen to constructive criticism to better the game.  During beta they didnt want any from their beta players and kept taking down posts from players trying to help point stuff out.  They killed their own game.   Such a shame cause this game could have been something good. 
  • chefe69chefe69 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Almost...
  • Fawkes360Fawkes360 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Yeah, thank u so much :)
  • zadunazaduna Member UncommonPosts: 4
    edited August 2020
    thx
  • ZunderFuryZunderFury Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I totally forgot about this, thanks, just redeemed the key.