Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online's Rift of Space & Time & Random Dungeon Queue Coming Next Week - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• celtwulfceltwulf Member UncommonPosts: 61
    It would seem they're trying everything possible to make back that $61 million production cost. It is most likely just another cash grab to keep from being sued by investors, and if I had to put money on it this next game will be a failure also. Who knows maybe it will surprise people but I won't being giving it a try.
  • kenguru23kenguru23 Member UncommonPosts: 49

Looks actually pretty interesting... I wish the PC version looked like this.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967

kenguru23 said:

Looks actually pretty interesting... I wish the PC version looked like this.

When your timid/innocent ex leaves you and decides to become a freak for their next relationship...

Neowiz are pure scum for this. That combat actually looks pretty decent. "Two different versions" eh? I bet.
    kenguru23
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    ARE WE THERE YET? (free to play)

Beta tester maniac

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• namijacknamijack Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    These days most of us are copying others methods in different fields. If everyone have their own ideas then it is chances to be success.