Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phantasy star online 2 will launch on steam 5 augustus

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
edited July 2020 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
https://pso2.com/news/announcements/steamlaunchrewards

PSO2: STEAM LAUNCH REWARDS

Get ready, operatives! Phantasy Star Online 2 officially launches on Steam on August 5th, 2020! Read this article to learn how you can acquire unique Valve-themed rewards in the game!

news item image

Embark on a never-ending quest when Phantasy Star Online 2 officially arrives on Steam on August 5th, launching with our next major content update, Episode 4! Experience one of Japan’s biggest online action RPGs, completely free-to-play and featuring cross-play and cross-progress with other available platforms.

PLAY ON STEAM AND GET SPECIAL REWARDS

We are happy to announce a fantastic collaboration release to celebrate the launch of Phantasy Star Online 2 on Steam. Starting August 5th, ARKS Operatives will be able to get unique items based on Valve’s celebrated franchises!

Comments

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    The cross play is appreciated. My friend is anti-Steam (yes, really), and I can't get him to play any game on the platform. I would like to uninstall the Microsoft launcher version posthaste.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Aeander said:
    The cross play is appreciated. My friend is anti-Steam (yes, really), and I can't get him to play any game on the platform. I would like to uninstall the Microsoft launcher version posthaste.

I use the tweaker, but i'm curious on how it will be to use the same account
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    They better make the transition from Microsoft account to Steam smooth, I’ll jump ship as soon as possible. Great seeing it reach a larger, deserved, audience.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer