Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

1111213141517»

Comments

• NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,808
    Jesus flying a pink zebra where the hell is the moderation?

This thread is like the hyper necro bot stravaganza.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

Current playing: 
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Shadowbringers; EvE Online

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    WoW classic, GTA V, TW: Warhammer 2.  Recently played Control, that was an awesome X-Files-style dopamine hit.

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,290
    Nyctelios said:
    Jesus flying a pink zebra where the hell is the moderation?

This thread is like the hyper necro bot stravaganza.
    Pretty sure the mods just gave up.  I report spam sometimes, and it no longer gets removed.  Too bad they don't put in some anti-bot mechanic at account creation, like having you click on all the pics with a fire hydrant.  But honestly, this site has been going downhill for a long time, and I don't think they care any more.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    I didn't even notice; just saw the thread and assumed it was legitimately ongoing.  Oh wells

I didn't even notice; just saw the thread and assumed it was legitimately ongoing.  Oh wells
    Well, let`s ressurect it properly then

I`m back at EvE online. Sharing my short free time with Final Fantasy 14.

I have a lot of single player titles on hold because I need some ISK to start up some stuff.
    MadFrenchie

Current playing: 

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
    Holy flying purple chimpmunk. That one is a big one.
    MadFrenchie

Current playing: 

• Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413
    Car Mechanic Simulator 2018.

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
    --Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

• SqueakyBoySqueakyBoy Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited June 28
    The one with this female in it 

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member UncommonPosts: 2,153
    albion online and conan exiles... looking forward to mount and blade II the most... but honestly I am not sure that I will have time to play games anymore... its been too hard to do the daily chores required in most MMORPGs... oh well, I need money too much and have a lot of work to do in order to buy some homes and property, start some businesses.. whatever... spending most of my time making music and working on my youtube channel... nonstop, shizzle going 24/7.. hopefully will make it! Once I am living with a girl again though that is likely when I was want to game again... lol especially when visiting my sister... she is great fun to game with ^ ^

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• pauladdersonpauladderson Newbie Posts: 0
    It is really nice game post and very interesting looking. Thank you for sharing this nice information with us if you want to know more about Connect Ring Doorbell to wifi you can follow the link.
  • pauladdersonpauladderson Newbie Posts: 0
    It is really nice game post and very interesting looking. Thank you for sharing this nice information with us if you want to know more about Connect Ring Doorbell to wifi you can follow the link.
  • LocalGamerLocalGamer Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Lets Play Dragonnest mobile Private Server check on My Page https://www.facebook.com/EscoticDNM/
  • xLoveless1102xLoveless1102 Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Here are the list of the games that I am currently playing ~

PC: ArcheAge SEA, Black Desert Shadow Arena, League of Legends
    Console: Blessed Unleashed (been hooked since day 1)
    Mobile: SAO Alicization: Rising Steel, One Punch Man Authority, Another Eden

Hope to find you here guys :)
    Never give up ~