Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cross-Platform MMORPG, V4, Out Now on Mobile and PC

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageCross-Platform MMORPG, V4, Out Now on Mobile and PC

V4, the cross-platform MMORPG from Nexon, is now available across mobile devices and PC.

Read the full story here

Comments

• torke90torke90 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Auto¨Play ENABLED in PC " Version " ( a shitty mobile version ported to PC )

V4: Reforged.
    emtchoRaZKaLzmussoliniNordicApacheKyleranQSatuinfomatzdoomex
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Hard to find news yourself -_-

• mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Horrible, just so f*cking horrible.
    NordicApache
  • CombspeCombspe Member UncommonPosts: 140
    Generic piece of mobile horse shit.
    NordicApache
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    edited July 2020
    Stop calling this autoplay games mmorpg.

This is auto play mobile game, not mmorpg.
    NordicApacheinfomatzdoomex
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768

remsleep said:

Anyone who installs this on their PC seriously needs to reevaluate their choices

I'm lol. I guess 3G size is something I can test and delete easily.
    hoenens1
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    This is a mobile port not a real pc game and its really bad stay away
    NordicApachehoenens1
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Trash
    NordicApachehoenens1
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • Shiro_LongtailShiro_Longtail Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Back in the days Nexon used to make/buy games that were good before turning them into steaming garbage with P2W insane microtransactions instead of just making them bad from the start.
    NordicApachehoenens1
  • GreatswordGreatsword Member RarePosts: 355
    Poorna really pulled no punches and told it like he sees it.

Kinda forgot the "sponsored" tag though.
    hoenens1
  • hoenens1hoenens1 Member UncommonPosts: 310
    Its a complete trash game.. p2w.. mobile to pc port... wtf??
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I bloody hate mobile games.
    cheyane[Deleted User]

• mraneremranere Member UncommonPosts: 29
    I tried this, the game played itself for 30 minutes. Don't even bother with this trash.
  • ChumoChumo Member UncommonPosts: 16
    This entire site has turned into a repository dumpster for ads for chinese micro transaction garbage.

No sponsored tag, no disclaimer - no nothing. Just money grubbing for any scam game that will pay for space.
    [Deleted User]
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Chumo said:
    This entire site has turned into a repository dumpster for ads for chinese micro transaction garbage.

No sponsored tag, no disclaimer - no nothing. Just money grubbing for any scam game that will pay for space.
    Eh, that's because this isn't an ad, it's a news story. There's no real opinion pushing you to play it, it's simply stating that it released, what the classes are and what happens if you originally preregistered. 

I'm not a fan of the game but I don't see why people take this as offensive. 
    infomatz

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    What are you guys complaining about? It's got all the key features: "open world," "lay waste" and "victory."

:)
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Combspe said:

Generic piece of mobile horse shit.

At least horse shit is a good fertilizer.
    cheyane

• Phoenix_HawkPhoenix_Hawk Member UncommonPosts: 290
    edited July 2020

kitarad said:

I bloody hate mobile games.

Now while there is a LOT of garbage mobile games, there are at least a few legitimate mobile games that stand well above the pack. I can't think of any current mobile "MMOs" that aren't anything but crap which consumes your time, and wants your money, although for other types of mobile games that are well worth playing, or at least trying there's Arknights, and Honkai Impact 3rd. Then Genshin Impact is an up coming mobile title, and looks like the first legit mobile MMO, rather than the usual auto play, waste your time, and money BS like all the other mobile ones out there, as well as plenty of PC MMOs, because let's be honest, there's a lot of crap on PC too.
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    ok, i "played" it to lv64 now
    it's my first mobile game so the autopath and ato combat were a new thing to me.

it's not a mmo for sure but it have cool idea i wish to see in a real mmo.

is it p2w? no! they give you so many stuff and after 4 days, i hit the end of story with 60k CP without putting a single cent in it (it more managment)

once you find the option to skip blabla scene, it do the job alone , you'll have just to buy potion on the way

pvp is a joke as any skill do OS or nearly (and as many farm xp in certain pvp zone, there's no challenge at all)

there's some BDO rng enchantment but i feel completly lucky as i hit max 1/2 time.

i really wonder why there's a cashshop now, this game litterally give you all you need and the actual content dont need whales as some others game do.

to resume, once you manage with options, it become "potion buy online"

it's free, 3 gigas on pc, to kill the time , why not!

mention +, it's full of phillipin guys (nice ppl) and of course, full of bot! :) fghftfgh, you miss me!
    maskedweaselinfomatzcheyane
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    The good thing about this game: I found a Philipino Male that played the same server as me on FFXIV and I have a healer buddy in another game.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    Guess this is the type of game people are asking for these days. You open it hit play and walk away. Come back later and you have beaten the game. I am over exaggerating a little there but pretty damn close to it. Don't understand why a person would spend a single cent on something like this.
  • doomexdoomex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    I tried to like it, visuals are nice, performance is good. But damn auto combat is on my nerves. This and the skill "bar".
  • yucklawyersyucklawyers Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Pay to win, pay to progress, pay for world bosses drops, pay for convenience, pay to compete utter trash.