Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online's Hashashin Class Releases as Timed Console Exclusive

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 5,023
edited July 22 in Videos Discussion

imageBlack Desert Online's Hashashin Class Releases as Timed Console Exclusive

Pearl Abyss has released their newest class for Black Desert Online, The Hashashin as a timed console exclusive for western audiences. The Hashashin is a sand dwelling warrior with powers bestowed by the native Valencian god Aal and has the ability to wield the power of the sandstorm to attack its enemies.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RemaliRemali Member UncommonPosts: 493
    Pc needs it asap... well I need it asap :P
  • xD_GamingxD_Gaming Member EpicPosts: 2,674
    :O pc snarf :O ?
    There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
    Twitter : @xD_Gaming_Merch
    xD Merch : https://bit.ly/2v13MT8
    "Dragons are tilly folly !"
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,569
    Interesting they would choose to go exclusive on consoles with a class first. Especially considering it released on PC way before console, and from what I've experienced has a way larger PC playerbase than console. Maybe it's to pull players to console, no idea just seems like an odd choice. 
  • remsleepremsleep Member RarePosts: 824
    edited July 22

Interesting they would choose to go exclusive on consoles with a class first. Especially considering it released on PC way before console, and from what I've experienced has a way larger PC playerbase than console. Maybe it's to pull players to console, no idea just seems like an odd choice. 

It's all about milking those console players wallets

There are a lot more console players than PC players.

Also consider that this might prompt some PC players to start playing on console too - as in - hmm want to check out this new class now, I guess let me buy this for my console....cha-ching!

Always consider that these companies are primarily focused on $$$$ above all else - then the motive becomes quite clear.
    Post edited by remsleep on
    Mikeha
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,133
    edited July 22
    Awakening Teaser Succession Teaser
    bgzgamer
  • remsleepremsleep Member RarePosts: 824
    edited July 22
    Mikeha said:

Litterally the same shit we have in other 17 DPS classes - hey lets add another DPS class to sell costumes, weight and inventory and more artisan memories!

yeah - great design Pearl Abyss - set your phasers to /max_wallet_drain
    chrisnyc48unfilteredJWMikeha
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,250
    Finally can play Wesley Snipes.