Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

99 Point Expansion Sale June 4th to August 31st

NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
edited June 2020 in Dungeons & Dragons Online
Shadowfell Conspiracy and Menace of the Underdark are now on sale for 99 points each in the in game store.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

Post edited by Nebless on

Comments

• RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Will have to log in and check
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    edited June 2020
    These are the base line expansions without any of the extra bells and whistles that come with the more expensive normal ones.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

How do we access them?  Just logged in went to the DDO store and did not see the packages.
    Ok new to DDO store i see them.  Thanks.
    I wandered around a bit too before finding the right spot; Expansions .... nope, Sales ...... nope, Specials ....... nope, NEW TO THE STORE ... BINGO! :)

• UgurzuUgurzu Member UncommonPosts: 4
    how do I create a new thread here?
    Ugurzu said:
    Same way you do anywhere else.  Go to the games main forum page and there's a big blue box that says 'New Discussion'.  You just click on that.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    edited July 2020
    Nebless said:
    Ugurzu said:
    Same way you do anywhere else.  Go to the games main forum page and there's a big blue box that says 'New Discussion'.  You just click on that.
    New joiners are not eligible to start new threads until they achieve a certain number of points by participating in various activities.

These include quoting other posts, agreeing or LOLing posts, adding a custom picture to your profile or voting in a poll perhaps.

All part of the anti-spam effort, and quite honestly, unless a poster has been here a bit participating in the forum, I don't want to see them starting new topics.

If I ran the place the qualifications would include a minimum post count of 100 before such a privilege were granted.

Heck I might go so far as to limit folks to one new thread start per 100 posts for the first 500 then start tapering off slowly until maybe only those with several thousand posts would have unlimited thread starting capabilities.

Using timers between posts could also come into the mix, they use them over on MassivelyOP and elsewhere.

Nebless

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Using timers between posts could also come into the mix, they use them over on MassivelyOP and elsewhere.
    Might be a good anti-spam measure too, if they have to wait 5 min before posting another ' I made X sitting at home' post we might see less of them.

They already have timers between starting threads here as it's hit me when I've tried to share SSG info on both game forums, can't see where between posts would be a problem setting up.  Would be unpopular I'm sure though.