Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hunter's Arena: Legends Now in Early Access

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageHunter's Arena: Legends Now in Early Access

Hunter's Arena: Legends, the hybrid action-RPG battle-royale game, has officially entered Steam Early Access.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited July 2020
    "You’ll be able to grab the game for £15.59 / €16.79 / $19.99 at this time..." for why? lol. Are people that hard up for a 'new' BR game? I was thinking for sure after their beta the game would be f2p, but a cash grab will always be a cash grab.
    [Deleted User]
  • hoenens1hoenens1 Member UncommonPosts: 310
    The game js great. However, it lacks players... i hope more people will jump in, because the game is really fun.
    AlbatroesValdheim
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    these days its HARD to get people to buy into Early Access hahahah

with so many people who have Wasted there money in the past

Hopefully this game does well =)
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited July 2020
    Ashes OF Creation (BR) was better.

But this is an okay game, but needs serious fix's.

- (Character ARA) tends to miss skills if an enemy is (CC) / Knocked down thus making her lose like every fight unless she lands first.

- The game has unbalanced farming between melee, and ranged classes to a certain degre.

- No Anti-Cheat yet, not even (Battleye) I've watched some players attacking through walls, and Macro users using skill combos to execute perfect combos.

- Queue Timers take way too long.

Did I mention cheaters teaming up in Solo Queue using discord?
    [Deleted User]Valdheim
  • Christmas032Christmas032 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Ключь больше не работает
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited August 2020
    Month and half later, the game is already dead. Priceless. Just goes to show that even in the middle of a pandemic, people aren't hard-up for BRs.
    Kyleran