Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Is This Game?

Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
Been looking for another ARPG to get into and found MU Legend over Youtube and it looks alright just thought was it fun to play? I'm not really a fan of PoE so looking for something different but similar to Diablo. 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited August 2018
    Played a beta and just a little bit at release and just went back a couple days ago when it released on STEAM since I figured a lot of new players would be joining and I could get a kinda fresh launch experience.  Seems like it has gotten a nice boost because it shows 2,463 in playing through STEAM. 

Really like the combat, visuals and enemy designs that this game has. Seems to have a really good skill upgrade system that gives you options on how to build your character. Also has a pet system where you can raise pets. 

Not nearly as open as Path Of Exile but thats a game that I just could never get into.  Path Of Exile's visuals / music just did not do it for me and to me this is where MU Legend shines. 

So far I like MU Legend. :-)

Lazy Peon did a video on the game when it released. 

• nvg898989nvg898989 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited September 2018
    Hello,

I would like to share with everyone the bad experience that I have had with this game.

I have bought an item from the auction house with a precious soulstone inside. A player made the soulstone for me and I bought the helmet with the soulstone in it from auction house.

I have left the item in mailbox for 3-4 days and then the item dissapeared, I had no email in my mailbox, but the mailbox was indicating that i have 2 emails: https://gyazo.com/330539dc70c777437665c5e919b757a0

See the "RECEIVED MAILS 2" in top right corner, but showing actually no emails.

I opened a ticket and they said that I bought no such item that I described.

Then I asked them to show to me a print screen of the item that I bought using transaction number which I took from the my account from the website.
    They told me that the matter was solved and refused to continue to help.

I opened other tickets and they said that again that the issue was answered, but they never told me what happened to my item and threatened me that if I don't stop, they will ban me.

I am currently #1 player on Zephiros EU (https://gyazo.com/41390464e1519162a5f0648fa3a22d41), but I cannot trust a company that scams people and has no interest in fixing their own bugs and then threatens their players.

I will post this on all possible websites and I will probably uninstall this garbage game.

BEWARE of this scam company!!! One day you will like the game, pay some money for it and the next day you will see an item disappear and you will be ignored by their support !!!

From all the games that I played so far, I have never been treated like garbage like I am now.

LATER EDIT: A GM intervened and solved this issue
    Post edited by nvg898989 on
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    nvg898989 said:
    Hello,

I would like to share with everyone the bad experience that I have had with this game.

I have bought an item from the auction house with a precious soulstone inside. A player made the soulstone for me and I bought the helmet with the soulstone in it from auction house.

I have left the item in mailbox for 3-4 days and then the item dissapeared, I had no email in my mailbox, but the mailbox was indicating that i have 2 emails: https://gyazo.com/330539dc70c777437665c5e919b757a0

See the "RECEIVED MAILS 2" in top right corner, but showing actually no emails.

I opened a ticket and they said that I bought no such item that I described.

Then I asked them to show to me a print screen of the item that I bought using transaction number which I took from the my account from the website.
    They told me that the matter was solved and refused to continue to help.

I opened other tickets and they said that again that the issue was answered, but they never told me what happened to my item and threatened me that if I don't stop, they will ban me.

I am currently #1 player on Zephiros EU (https://gyazo.com/41390464e1519162a5f0648fa3a22d41), but I cannot trust a company that scams people and has no interest in fixing their own bugs and then threatens their players.

I will post this on all possible websites and I will probably uninstall this garbage game.

BEWARE of this scam company!!! One day you will like the game, pay some money for it and the next day you will see an item disappear and you will be ignored by their support !!!

From all the games that I played so far, I have never been treated like garbage like I am now.

LATER EDIT: A GM intervened and solved this issue
    GM solved this about an hour or so after you posted this. Dare I say that your lack of patience is the real issue.

• MarylleMarylle Member CommonPosts: 6
    Well it does feel like an old MU online. Fairly enough enchanted graphics for this generation of games, complexity and bosses. I haven't played much yet, couple hours of intro and the first few zones, if there are restarts and stuff like in the old MU, it will be successful no doubt.
    At least it will stay as niche game, there are not many of that kind.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    If you like lockout timers and asian grinders, go for it.

I prefer my ARPGs without lockout timers and it wasn't much better than say Devilian.
  • ANTONYFONSECA1ANTONYFONSECA1 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Marylle said:
    Well it does feel like an old MU online. Fairly enough enchanted graphics for this generation of games, complexity and bosses. I haven't played much yet, couple hours of intro and the first few zones, if there are restarts and stuff like in the old MU, it will be successful no doubt.
    At least it will stay as niche game, there are not many of that kind.

The Game has few similarities to Diablo 3 one of those being rifts - randomly generated dungeons filled to brim with various enemies also “Endless Tower” and “Lupa’s Labyrynt” variation for endgame players. Its true that some MU Online fans would say that this game is not even a 10% as adddictive as MU online was. Anyway, This post http://mmogo24.blogspot.com/2017/11/mu-legend-review.html  also gave me a picture of the game and it classes, personalization and stuff, hope you can enjoy it. Good luck !