Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Razer DeathAdder V2 Mini Review

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageRazer DeathAdder V2 Mini Review

The DeathAdder is back: the V2 Mini is an ultra-light gaming mouse packing everything great from the original into a formidable ergonomic size.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    The DA and the Naga are the best mouse's out there, a dream in FPS and MMOs respectively. In todays era of dumbing down games you don't get as much use out of the Naga's functionality as you used to, but it scales buttons to fit what you need. Meanwhile the DA is consummate for feel and responsiveness, together they make controllers look likes something you would give a monkey to play a game. :)
    IselinSensai
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    Scot said:
    The DA and the Naga are the best mouse's out there, a dream in FPS and MMOs respectively. In todays era of dumbing down games you don't get as much use out of the Naga's functionality as you used to, but it scales buttons to fit what you need. Meanwhile the DA is consummate for feel and responsiveness, together they make controllers look likes something you would give a monkey to play a game. :)
     :p Still continuing to rail against consoles I see.
    Scot

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    kitarad said:
    Scot said:
     :p Still continuing to rail against consoles I see.
    I think of it more as gentle teasing. ;)
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Oriented to persons with small hands. I know one. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests