Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You Can Schedule Your Wedding in Revelation Online

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageYou Can Schedule Your Wedding in Revelation Online

You can now schedule your own wedding in Revelation Online, provided you meet certain requirements.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 805
    Are there even 80 people that still play this dumpster fire that you could potentially invite? I'd be surprised as hell.
    HuntSPMC
    I like to complain about games.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    edited July 2020
    What a weird game for this type of thing. The only reason I could imagine people who still play doing this is for the rewards.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Call me when I can schedule my divorce.
    KumaponScotkitaraditchmonHuntSPMC

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited July 2020

Amathe said:

You are going to need 520 Rainbow Clouds and 1314 Heartlink Stones to do that, its just like real life. :)
    Amathe
  • PuReDusTPuReDusT Member UncommonPosts: 21
    the two players still playing this game can marry each other :D
    AmatheitchmonHuntSPMC
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Ridrith said:
    Are there even 80 people that still play this dumpster fire that you could potentially invite? I'd be surprised as hell.
    It's too expensive to invite that many to a wedding these days. With social distancing even less.

Amathe said:
    I doubt you'll want to actually spend more money celebrating after the lawyers are done with you.

• sanammehra70sanammehra70 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    This is like taking the concept of a virtual wedding to whole new level. While people are discussing on real life virtual weddings, this is totally something not seen before.
    https://www.weddingwishlist.com/virtual-weddings