Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrading Your Drop ALT with a New Aluminum Case and Keycaps

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageUpgrading Your Drop ALT with a New Aluminum Case and Keycaps

Drop has just released new aluminum cases for its ALT and CTRL mechanical keyboards. Join us as we complete the upgrade and add a slick new set of keycaps!

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    This whole customization of keyboards is intriguing to me. I kinda hope they can take mice in the same direction with creating internals and allowing people to get customize the externals.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    You guys find such cool stuff.
    GameByNight

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

Tiller said:

This whole customization of keyboards is intriguing to me. I kinda hope they can take mice in the same direction with creating internals and allowing people to get customize the externals.

Me too! I wouldn't be surprised to see it. You can already get custom paracord cables and the mouse subreddit is full of people doing custom paint jobs on the shells.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

Tiller said:

Me too! I wouldn't be surprised to see it. You can already get custom paracord cables and the mouse subreddit is full of people doing custom paint jobs on the shells.
    Taking the phrase "gaming nerds" to a whole nother level.  ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Now all it needs is a restpad:)
  • ArctichillArctichill Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Where did you find the cable you used, It looks awesome!

Trikijic

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

- that was one of my first thoughts also!
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

saker said:

- that was one of my first thoughts also!

That's a custom from Dream Cables. Burgundy with Carbon Techflex and gold ends wrapped clear. I love it.
  • superhealysorcersuperhealysorcer Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Is that a cloud or a poop on the shift key??